Applications invited for India Excellence Scholarship
Organization: Bond University
Apply By: 05 Jul 2019
Scholarship title: Applications invited for India Excellence Scholarship
Deadline: 5th July 2019
Bond University offers high academic achievers from India with tuition remission scholarships. The India Excellence Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and is a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students. High achieving citizens of India who are currently residing outside of Australia are encouraged to apply.
Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
Once an offer has been received, students must complete the India Excellence Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the relevant application closing date.
- Applications close on 5 July, 2019 for students commencing in September 2019 semester.
- Applications close on 18 October, 2019 for students commencing in January 2020 semester.
- Applications close on 24 January, 2020 for students commencing in May 2020 semester.
A number of scholarships are provided each semester to students from India, commencing either undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form.The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Be a citizen of India and currently residing outside of Australia. Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the India Excellence Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Following the closing date each semester, Bond will select the successful applicants on a competitive, merit-based process.
- This will include review of each applicant’s academic achievement as demonstrated by their academic results from their home country qualification and supporting statement.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome within a month of the scholarship closing date.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd