Applications invited for Rotary Peace Fellowship
Organization: Rotary International
Apply By: 31 May 2019
Fellowship title: Applications invited for Rotary Peace Fellowship
Deadline: 31st May 2019
Each year, Rotary funds some of the world's most dedicated and brightest leaders to study at Rotary Peace Centers. Through training, study, and practice, Rotary Peace Fellows become catalysts for peace and development. Many go on to careers with governments, NGOs, the military, law enforcement, and international organizations like the United Nations and the World Bank.
Applications for the 2020-21 Rotary Peace Fellowship program are now being accepted. The due date for candidates to submit applications to their district is 31 May. Districts must submit endorsed applications to The Rotary Foundation by 1 July. Review district endorsement instructions.
The Rotary Peace Fellowship is designed for leaders with work experience in peace and development. Our fellows are committed to community and international service and the pursuit of peace.
Candidates must also meet the following requirements:
Peace Fellows testimonials
- Proficiency in English, with proficiency in a second language strongly recommended
- Strong commitment to international understanding and peace as demonstrated through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service
- Excellent leadership skills
- For master's degree candidates, a bachelor's degree and at least three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience
- For certificate candidates, at least five years of related full-time work or volunteer experience
Rotary Peace Fellowships may not be used for doctoral study. The following people are not eligible for the master's degree program:
- Active Rotary members
- Employees of a Rotary club or district, Rotary International, or other Rotary entity
- Spouses, lineal descendants (children or grandchildren by blood or legal adoption), spouses of lineal descendants, or ancestors (parents or grandparents by blood) of any living person in these categories
- Former Rotary members and their relatives as described above (within 36 months of their resignation)
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd