Applications invited for Tara and Jasubhai Mehta Fellowships in Mathematics
Organization: Boston University
Apply By: 01 Apr 2019
Fellowship title: Application invited for Tara and Jasubhai Mehta Fellowships in Mathematics
Deadline: 1st April 2019
About the Fellowship:
The Tara and Jasubhai Mehta Fellowships to PROMYS are for mathematically talented students in India who would be financially unable to attend PROMYS without a scholarship and travel assistance. 2019 will be the fifth year of the Mehta Fellowships and the 31th summer of PROMYS.
Each Mehta Fellowship covers all costs for tuition, housing, and meals for the six weeks of PROMYS at Boston University in the United States. The Fellowships also cover roundtrip travel from India, visa application fees, and a small stipend for recommended books.
First-Year Mehta Fellowship Eligibility Requirements
- Indian citizen and/or Indian resident between 14 and 19 years of age (inclusive) at the start of PROMYS.
- Student at high school/secondary school in India in grades 9 - 12 (Standards IX-XII, +1, +2, or PUC) when applying. Sixth form college and home-schooled students are also eligible as are students who are on a gap year between high school and university. Students who are already attending university are not eligible;
- Financially unable to attend PROMYS without a scholarship and assistance with travel expenses;
- Talented in mathematics and interested in working hard to solve challenging mathematical problems;
- Proficient in English: Able to participate fully in mathematical discussions held entirely in English.
Application deadline: 1 April, 2019 (11:59 PM ET)
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd