Organization: YES FOUNDATION
Apply By: 30 Mar 2019
Fellowship title: Applications invited for YES FOUNDATION Media for Social Change Fellowship
Deadline: 30th March 2019
YES FOUNDATION Media for Social Change Fellowship was launched in 2016 in association with ISDI | WPP School of Communication and supported by YES BANK. This prestigious Fellowship program develops socially conscious youth leadership and amplifies communication of social impact organizations.
In a short span of three years, the program has transformed 818 students into socially conscious youth leaders and amplified communication of 298 Non-Profits across 5 cities pan-India (Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, and Pune).
High potential youth are trained by industry leaders followed by an intensive 2-month placement in a Non-Profit where the Fellows lead well-defined projects to maximise communication efforts of Non-Profits.
Developing youth leadership to foster and embed Responsible Citizenship
- Training by renowned industry leaders
- Mentoring from marketing, communication, and development sector senior experts
- Stipend: INR 10,000 for the duration of the program
- Certificates on successful completion of the Fellowship
- Access to scholarships and internships with other organizations
Who can apply:
- Youth from 18-25 years
- Sincere and passionate about making a social difference
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd