Entrepreneurship In Residence (EIR) Fellowship program at IIIT Hyderabad
Organization: IIIT Hyderabad
Apply By: No Deadline
Fellowship title: Entrepreneurship In Residence (EIR) Fellowship program at IIIT Hyderabad
Entrepreneur In Residence (EIR) is a co-creation model to enable entrepreneurs to leverage research output from IIIT – H labs leading to deep tech startups with social or commercial applications.
The selected EIR would be given a stipend up to a sum of 30,000 per month and EIR will be supported up to a maximum of 12 months
EIR Selection Process
- Announcement of EIR Cohort by CIE – IIIT Hyderabad
- Online application submission by EIR candidates.
- Candidates shortlisted for idea validation Bootcamp (Nominal Fee Applicable)
- Candidates Attend Idea pre-scheduled Idea validation Bootcamp.
- Bootcamp pass outs reviewed in person by CIE selection committee.
- Formal Enrollment into the EIR program.
EIR idea should be deep tech in nature
- Idea should leverage technologies available from IIIT Research labs.
- (Ref IIIT Labs website https://www.iiit.ac.in and technology catalog https://tto.iiit.ac.in ).
- EIR should be a full- time founder.
- EIR is not applicable for registered startup / organization.
NIDHI-EIR support aspirant should fulfil all the following requirements:
- Should to be committed to exploring a business idea. Typical NIDHI-EIR needing the support is a first generation innovative entrepreneur, who has no prior source of income. NIDHI-EIR support recipient should not treat this support as a stop-gap arrangement to support them in their academic pursuits or transition between jobs.
- Should demonstrate his/her ability to build a scalable technology business startup.
- Should propose one technology business idea in a prescribed format.
- Is expected to pursue their entrepreneurial aspirations full time. NIDHI-EIR cannot be concurrent with any other remuneration or fellowship.
- Cannot be the promoter or significant (>10%) shareholder/beneficiary of another company at the time of applying for and receiving the grant approval
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd