New India Artisan Fellowship
Organization: Fair Trade Forum- India
Apply By: 20 Jun 2019
Calling in Nominations for The New India Artisan Fellowship Program 2019. The fellowship aims to promote Leadership Skills and Entrepreneurship among grassroot level Artisans, Craftsmen, and Weavers. 10 fellows will be selected this year via a selection process.
Criteria for Selection-
1. The Fellowship will be given to individual artisans/master craftsmen/weavers recommended by a Fair Trade organization or partners of The Hans Foundation & FTF-I.
2. The applicant should have a proven track record of working with a community of artisans and producing handicrafts/handlooms using sustainable practices
3. The applicant should have a sound knowledge of Hand-made / Fair Trade Principles/ethical and sustainable production methods and a track record of adopting them in the production processes
4. The applicant should have good communication Skills and should be able to understand Hindi/English. In case the applicant does not know Hindi/English, the nominating organization must be ready to support the Fellow in this regard
5. The applicant should be self-motivated and should be able to think some out of box ideas to upscale the work of his/her community
6. The applicant should have the capability of mentoring more artisans in his/her community, to drive a sustainable change at the community level
7. The applicant should be able to commit time during the fellowship to build his / her capacity and also to impart peer learning.
8. The applicant should be ready to be a part of Fellows Network, to train and motivate more Fellows in the coming years
1. Total monetary assistance of 100,000 in 6 months- Fellowship assistance- 60000 (@ 10000 per month for six months) and Fellowship award ( INR 40000) at the end of the Fellowship period
2. Capacity building Workshops- Enterprise Development, Design Development, and marketing
3. Mentorship by FT Veterans/Successful Entrepreneurs
5. A showcase of Designs developed/work of Fellow at Fellowship ceremony
6. Fellowship award ( INR 40000) along with Fellowship Certificate at the end of the Fellowship
We would like to invite AIACA to nominate deserving artisans/craftsmen/weavers/master craftsmen from your Network as a partner of FTF-I. Please circulate this in your Network and nominate artisans/craftsmen/weavers/master craftsmen who you feel can benefit from the Fellowship program and can disseminate the learnings in their communities to make a sustainable change at the community level
The Fellowship Nomination Form and Guidelines Document can be accessed via this LINK
Kindly Share the posters on your Social media platforms to reach out more deserving Atisans and help them know about the Fellowship.
The last Date for Submitting the Nominations is 20th June
Please feel free to contact Siddhi Ojha @ Newindiaartisanfellowships@gmail.com /011 41328730 for more information/clarifications
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd