Applications invited for Anant Merit Scholarship
Organization: Anant Education Initiative
Apply By: 31 May 2019
Scholarship title: Applications invited for Anant Merit Scholarship
Deadline: 31st May 2019
Anant Education Initiative, the brainchild of Shri Ravindra Chamaria, Chairman of the Infinity Group, was launched in March 2011 as a CSR initiative of the Infinity Group with the aim of empowering education by eliminating obstacles born out of poverty, thus creating new footprints of knowledge within our society.
Anant merit scholarship is for aspiring meritorious students from the economically weaker sections of society - irrespective of caste, creed, faith or race – so that they can pursue higher studies after successful completion of their Class X and Class XII Board Examination.
Who Can Apply
Students who score 70 per cent or above in their Class X or Class XII Board exams and whose family income doesn’t exceed Rs 5,000 per month, are eligible to apply for the Anant merit scholarship.
Anant Merit Scholarship - Application Instructions
For Madhyamik / Cbse / Icse / Higher Secondary / Cbse+ / Isc /College Passed Students Note:
- Each item should be read carefully before filling the form. No change will be permitted after it has been submitted. If any entry is found to be incorrect the scholarship, if awarded, is liable to be cancelled forthwith.
- Incomplete Application or Application received after the prescribed date will not be considered.
- Eligibility criteria of marks: For Class X passed applicants 70% in aggregate.For Class XII passed applicants 70% in aggregate (best of 5 subjects).
- Eligibility criteria of family income : Less than Rs 5000 / per month.
- Minimum 50% of the total number of Scholarship will be given to meritorious girl students.
- Scholarship will also be offered to deserving physically challenged students.
- Students from schools located in West Bengal only are eligible to apply.
- Final selection of Anant Scholars will be at the sole discretion of the Board of Trustees of Anant Education Initiative.
- Interviews will be held in Kolkata
- Any change in the provided information should be immediately informed through an email or a phone call to Anant Officials.
- Please try to contact the Anant Executives at the earliest if you have missed their calls for any reason.
- Do not provide us with any false information about yourself. It may lead to discontinuation of the scholarship.
- Any photocopy submitted by student should be on A4 size paper and attested.
- Student's Email ID is mandatory.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd