Applications Invited for 2020 Oxford Policy Fellowship
Organization: Oxford Policy Management (OPM)
Apply By: 31 Jan 2020
About the Organization:
Oxford Policy Management is committed to helping low- and middle-income countries achieve growth and reduce poverty and disadvantage through public policy reform. They seek to bring about lasting positive change using analytical and practical policy expertise. Through their global network of offices, they work in partnership with national decision makers to research, design, implement, and evaluate impactful public policy.
Oxford Policy Fellowship:
The Oxford Policy Fellowship provides governments with outstanding early-career legal and public policy advisors.
The Oxford Policy Fellowship provides high calibre, early-career legal and public policy advisors to ministries full time for two years, to build local capacity in the long term and provide immediate gap filling. Governments and Fellows participating in the Oxford Policy Fellowship become a part of a network of government practitioners across the African continent, and beyond.
- The recruitment is open for applicants of all nationalities who are qualified lawyers.
- They are looking for applicants with excellent academic qualifications and depending on the specific post, a law degree, an LLM, a Master’s in Law, a Master’s in Public Policy, or a related field will be required.
- Applicants should have a number of years of relevant legal and/or policy work experience. Work or voluntary experience in low- and middle-income countries is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated interest in International Development is essential to become a Fellow.
How much does a Fellow earn?
Each Fellow will receive a total salary of around £26,000 per annum. The Fellowship provides medical insurance and a duty of care for all Fellows as well as a housing financial contribution, if required.
Applications close on Friday 31st January 2020 at 12:00 noon (GMT).
Applications are made by completing this form AND emailing the below supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. The requirements for the supporting documents are stated in this application form.
- Personal Statement
- Academic Supporting Letter
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd