Applications Invited for Amgen Scholars Asia Program for Undergraduate Students
Organization: Amgen Foundation
Apply By: 03 Feb 2020
About the Organization:
The Amgen Foundation seeks to advance excellence in science education to inspire the next generation of innovators, and invest in strengthening communities where Amgen staff members live and work. The Foundation is the principal channel for Amgen’s corporate philanthropy. The Foundation places a strong emphasis on strengthening science education and is committed to investing in meaningful, evidence-based initiatives that make a difference at the local, national, and international levels.
Amgen Scholars Program:
The Amgen Scholars Program provides hundreds of selected undergraduate students with the opportunity to engage in a hands-on research experience at many of the world’s leading educational institutions. The Program seeks to increase learning and networking opportunities for students committed to pursuing science or engineering careers and to spark the interest and broaden the perspective of students considering scientific careers. Ultimately, the Program aims to increase the number of students pursuing advanced training and careers in the sciences.
Amgen Scholars is hosted at four premier educational institutions in Asia. Undergraduates worldwide are eligible to apply to participate at one of the host institutions. Each host institution has its own application process.
Amgen Scholars Asia Program applicants must be undergraduate students who are:
- Enrolled in colleges or universities worldwide that award a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent); and
- At minimum, have completed their first year of undergraduate study at the time the summer program begins, and
- Are not graduating before the summer program begins, and after the summer program ends will resume undergraduate studies for at least one semester or one quarter
Asia Program applicants must also have:
- A strong record of academic performance; and
- A good working knowledge of English, demonstrated by a minimum TOEFL (iBT) score of 72, IELTS overall band score of 5.5, Cambridge English FCE, TOEIC score of 1095, TOEIC L&R score of 785, or TOEIC S&W score of 310, if not a native English speaker or English is not your first language, and
- An interest in pursuing a Ph.D.
- Kyoto University (Japan)
- National University of Singapore
- The University of Tokyo (Japan)
- Tsinghua University (China)
For questions related to the Asia Program, check out amgenscholars.com or contact the Amgen Scholars Global Program Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 617-384-6758.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd