Applications Invited For 2019 2th Annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation Event
Organization: International Academy of Technology, Education and Development
Event Duration: 11 Nov. 2019 - 13 Nov. 2019
Apply By: 11 Jul 2019
About the Organization:
The International Academy of Technology, Education and Development (IATED) is an organisation dedicated to the promotion of international education and university cooperation in the field of Technology and Science. Through the organisation of different international events, it brings together institutions, bodies and organisations from different countries of the world for discussion and cooperation.
About The Event:
ICERI2019, the 12th annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation will be held in Seville (Spain) on the 11th, 12th and 13th of November, 2019.ICERI is one of the largest international education conferences for lecturers, researchers, technologists and professionals from the educational sector. After 12 years, it has become a reference event where more than 700 experts from 80 countries will get together to present their projects and share their knowledge on teaching and learning methodologies and educational innovations. The 2019 edition of ICERI is sure to be among the most successful education conferences in Europe.
ICERI is more than a conference. It is an ideal platform for international strategic networking, the best place to present your innovations and projects about education and technology.
A truly international event:
This conference will be held at international level. Every year, ICERI brings together more than 700 delegates from 80 different countries.
Submit your abstract:
If you wish to share your experiences and projects in the area of education, research and innovation, you are invited to submit your abstract proposal for ICERI2019 (in person or virtually). The deadline for abstracts submission is July 11th, 2019.
- ICERI2019 Proceedings will be produced with all the accepted abstracts and papers.
- All accepted contributions will be included in the IATED Digital Library to form part of our database of innovative projects in Education and Technology.
- This publication will be sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science).
- Conference Proceedings from the past editions of this conference (ICERI 2010-2017) are already indexed in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- Additionally, IATED has become a member of Cross ref, a not-for-profit membership organization for scholarly publishing working to make content easy to find, link, cite and assess. Due to this partnership, each published paper in ICERI2019 Proceedings will be assigned a DOI number (Digital Object Identifiers) for its easy citation and indexation.
The main aim of this area is to bring together participants and industry suppliers for their mutual benefit through the exhibition, creating a learning culture and strategic cooperation opportunities. This section will provide an overview of the most recent educative resources and innovative programs. Also, it will promote the interaction and networking opportunities to facilitate new partnerships with industry.
Application Deadline: 11th July 2019
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd