Applications Invited For 2019 Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition
Organization: Entrepreneurship Campus
Event Duration: 31 Aug. 2019 - 19 Oct. 2019
Apply By: 31 Jul 2019
This global platform empowers social entrepreneurs, especially young people, from around the world to engage in a more peaceful world. Participants are invited to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
About the Event:
2019 Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition:
A global programme to empower young entrepreneurs to create a sustainable world.
This global platform empowers young entrepreneurs (age 15-35) from around the world to engage in a more peaceful world. Participants are invited to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and 169 related targets address the most important social, economic, environmental, health and governance challenges of our time.
Prizes and recognition:
Grand Prize, 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize and People’s Choice Prize winners will be selected in each of the following two categories:
- Best Ideas Category: Innovative ideas and plans to be implemented (by the entrant or by others)
- Best Projects Category: Already existing enterprise which has demonstrated social impact
How to apply:
- Register online and create your account! Organization will send you an email confirmation. Please check your spam folder. You must confirm in order to activate your account.
- If you want to submit an idea, go to Submit an idea!
- If you want to submit a project, go to Submit a project!
- Fill out and submit the preliminary entry form.
- Then wait for a response from the competition administrators.
- Entries are reviewed by the competition administrators of Stiftung Entrepreneurship Berlin and Digital Experts United. Only those entries that meet a certain standard and pass the preliminary screening will be invited to provide more details about their idea/project in a second entry form.
- The status of an entry can be checked in your profile menu under “My Ideas/Projects”. All saved and submitted entries are saved in that area and can be accessed again at any time.
- Entries (ideas and projects) that have passed the preliminary screening will be published on the competition website by the users and may receive comments and recommendations from the Entrepreneurship Campus online community. Starting from 15 May 2019, the general public can vote for its favorite entries and also add their comments and recommendations. All the published entries eligible for votes and comments can be found in the following categories:
Best Ideas 2019:
- This category features all the nominated entries submitted to the Competition under ‘Submit your Idea’ category. All the entries consist of innovative solution or proposition for an enterprise that champions the Sustainable Development Goals. They can be on the conceptual, planning, or start-up stage.
Best Projects 2019:
- This category features all the nominated entries submitted to the Competition under ‘Submit your Project’ category. All the entries consist of innovative projects run by existing enterprises in the form of businesses, NGOs or informal programs.
You may refine your entry up until the entry deadline (31 July 2019) to reflect the comments and recommendations received. You may also support your entry by submitting a video presentation of your idea or project (up to 3 minutes).
Application Deadline: 31st July 2019
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd