Applications Invited for Bayer Digital Campus Challenge 2019
Organization: Bayer Foundations
Event Duration: 05 Nov. 2019 - 11 Dec. 2019
Apply By: 10 Nov 2019
About the Organization:
The innovative company Bayer has been committed to benefiting society from their founding in the 19th Century. Today, the company's social and scientific commitments are pooled in the Bayer Foundations. They see their role as a catalyst for social progress in all areas of society – in science, in health and nutrition, in education and in the welfare sector.
Bayer Digital Campus Challenge 2019
Who can participate?
The Challenge is open to students of Universities from all over the world who meet the following criteria:
- Any person currently enrolled in higher education or anyone who has graduated from an institution of higher education within the last year; any person of legal age.
Themes of the Challenge:
The Partner Company Invites Participants to present their ideas on how digital technologies can be used in healthcare to improve the life of people. The Participant’s project may fit into one of the following categories (for more information: https://bayer.agorize.com/en/challenges/dcc19/pages/themes?lang=en):
- Machine & Deep Learning
- Data Science
- Cloud & Integration Computing
- IT Security
Conditions for entering the Challenge:
- Participants must create an account (see no. 4) and form teams of 2 to 5 persons. Once a team has been registered on the platform, no changes in its make-up may be made once the first deliverable has been submitted. If the number of Participants on a team drops to less than 2 members, the team shall be disqualified.
- Participants are only permitted to register with one team. In other words, only one entry per person is permitted in the Challenge.
- Participation in the Challenge is free.
- Employees and representatives of the Partner Company and the Service Provider and/or the members of their families (parents, children and spouses) are not eligible to participate in the Challenge.
- Any Participant and/or team that does not abide by the Rules during her/his registration or at any time during the Challenge, will automatically and without prior notification be disqualified from the Challenge and shall not receive any award. In the event that an award goes to a Participant and/or team that does not or did not comply with the Rules at the time of her/his registration or during the Challenge, the Partner Company has the discretionary right to demand the return of the award.
Each selection will be based on the following criteria:
1) Innovation potential
- Is the idea groundbreaking and innovative?
- Is it possible to make the idea reality?
2) Customer focus
- Does the idea create customer value?
- How much of an influence does the idea have (scope of the idea)?
3) Economic impact/efficiency (business plan)
- Is the idea financially attractive?
- Does the idea enable or even enhance optimal resource utilization?
- Was the pitch concise and comprehensible?
- Did the group work or present as a team, and did they wow the audience?
- Only the winning team in the final stage will receive an award. The award consists of a trip to Berlin, including a varied program of activities for the Participants. The Partner Company will cover all travel expenses, the costs for the accommodation and the costs for the activity program.
- Each Participant acknowledges and accepts that under no circumstances whatsoever can an award be contested in any way, or a request made to exchange it either for its monetary value, or for another award. The award is non-transferable and Participants are advised that any sale or exchange of the award is not permitted.
- If an award should be unavailable, the Partner Company at its discretion is free to substitute an award of similar value.
Duration of the Challenge: From April 2019, to 11th of December 2019
- Application stage: April 2019, to 10th of November 2019
- Preselection stage: 13th to 24rd November 2019
- Mentoring stage: 28th to 10th of December 2019.
- Final stage: 11th of December 2019
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd