Applications Invited for INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Programme (ISEP)
Event Duration: 17 Nov. 2019 - 22 Nov. 2019
Apply By: 15 Oct 2019
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to develop responsible leaders who transform business and society.
As one of the world's leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD offers participants a truly global educational experience. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and Middle East (Abu Dhabi), and alliances with top institutions, INSEAD's business education and research spans around the globe. Our 154 renowned faculty members from 40 countries inspire more than 1,400 students in our degree and PhD programmes. In addition, more than 11,000 executives participate in INSEAD's executive education programmes each year.
About the Programme
The INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Programme (ISEP), launched in 2006, is the global business education leader in this dynamic field. By integrating cutting-edge theory and practice for impact business with the deep academic knowledge of INSEAD faculty and expert practitioners, ISEP has demonstrated the potential to create social and economic value through collaboration among entrepreneurs, companies, investors and an engaged public sector. High-impact social ventures thrive when leaders share ideas, innovations and experiences.
ISEP creates a unique opportunity to focus on the business skills and frameworks that enable entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs to build support among stakeholders and attract the investors needed to grow ventures to scale and maximise impact. Case studies, many developed by INSEAD faculty, provide a platform to analyse the uniquely complex issues and challenges faced by impact business leaders.
ISEP also delivers value over the long term. The network of graduates, numbering more than 700 in over 80 countries, is a dynamic community of impact business, sustainability and social enterprise leaders. Ongoing exchange, through online collaboration, regular meetings and support, serves as a foundation for further research and understanding of the field, which benefits all ISEP participants – past, present and future.
How you benefit
- Understand your impact. Examine the role that impact venture leaders seek to play in their business and society and the key challenges that they face
- Develop your leadership and management skills. Build your leadership, organisational and negotiation skills to manage a growing social enterprise or impact venture
- Strengthen your tool kit. Apply business tools to empower communities and leverage markets to achieve sustainability and social impact
- Join a dynamic global network of leaders pioneering social innovation, impact and best practices.
- This programme is open to entrepreneurs and executives from companies or organisations involved in furthering the common good.
- Candidates should hold a leadership role (CEO, founder, or senior management) for social entrepreneurial or impact business activities, generally operating for at least three years.
- We welcome participants from both for-profit and non-profit organisations.
- A limited amount of financial aid is available for applicants with demonstrated leadership but requiring assistance to participate.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd