Event Duration: 11 Jun. 2019 - 11 Jun. 2019
Apply By: 22 Apr 2019
About The Organization:
Founded in 1984, InterAction is the largest alliance of international NGOs and partners in the United States. The organization mobilizes our 180-plus members to think and act collectively to serve the world’s poor and vulnerable, with a shared belief that we can make the world a more peaceful, just and prosperous place – together.
About The Event:
Each year, InterAction’s photography contest focuses on incredible humanitarian and development work. It encourages you to submit your most powerful photos that illustrate innovative, effective, and inspiring efforts in international relief and development. Examples of self-reliance, innovative technology, shared values, partnerships, and delivery of humanitarian assistance re encouraged, though entries are not limited to those categories. All images should be of work done outside of the United States.
- One Grand Prize Winner will receive $1,000 USD.
- The winning photo will also be showcased at InterAction’s 2019 Forum, June 11-13.
- Three Runners Up will receive $100 USD and have their photographs displayed on an online gallery at www.interaction.org.
- Six Honorable Mentions will have their photographs displayed on an online gallery at website.
- Contest begins March 11, 2019 and ends April 22, 2019 at 11:59pm EST. All eligible entries must be submitted between these dates.
- Entry is open to all accept current InterAction employees.
- Entries are limited to three (3) photos per person. Entries should be 300 dpi or larger at a size no smaller than 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- All uploaded photos should be named using the following: IA_Photographer’s First Name_Photographer’s Last Name_Photo Title
Application Deadlines: 22nd April 2019
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd