Organization: School of Management Sciences, Varanasi
Event Duration: 03 Jun. 2019 - 03 Jun. 2019
Apply By: 31 May 2019
Event title: Applications Invited for National Workshop On “Discovering Statistics through Spss & Excel for Crafting Cutting Edge Research”
Deadline: 31st May 2019
Most of the users of statistics, as a decision making tool, feel themselves handicapped in selection of an appropriate statistical tool, understanding the theoretical concept and interpretation of results in a meaningful ways. It is really difficult for a person who is not well versed with research methodology and the core philosophy of statistics. The present workshop aims to expose the participants towards simple and exhaustive ways of data analysis through interactive and practice based sessions along with theoretical learning. Well designed and structured training sessions covering the topics outlined in the programme will be organized. The topics have been so chosen that the issues of research methods and data analysis may be understood by even those participants who do not have any initial background of Mathematics and Statistics. This workshop is designed to appeal the different learning styles, with an emphasis on active interactive participation through lab sessions running along with theory sessions. Participants will be provided with sample data set to analyse so that they may gain confidence and expertise in conducting research in their respective subject domains.
- To expose the participants towards simple and exhaustive ways of data analysis.
- To cover topics through an interactive and practice based sessions along with theoretical learning.
- To provide sessions which are designed in such a way that people who are not having any background of the Research and Mathematics can also be able to understand it.
- To provide participants with a sample data set to analyse, so that they may gain confidence and expertise in conducting research in their respective subject domains.
- To provide a platform where participants will get a hands-on experience of MS-Excel and SPSS and its use in solving the real life situations.
- To familiarize participants with the essentials of research methods and advanced research techniques most frequently used in the research.
- To expose the participants towards simple and exhaustive ways of data analysis through interactive and practice based sessions along with theoretical learning.
- To provide a hands-on experience of the models and tools used for conducting research in the different subject domains of Management, Commerce, Social Science, Humanities , Science , Technology , Agriculture and Medical Science etc. subjects.
- To equip the participants with the knowhow to using MS-Excel and SPSS to perform analyses and interpret the data output in a manner relevant to them.
- To provide Every Participant a separate system to practice.
Who May Participate
Researcher, Academician, Consultants, Corporate Professionals with Research Appetite, Student etc. In the field of Management, Commerce, Social Science, Humanities, Science & technology, Agriculture and Medical Science etc.
Seats would be allotted on first come first serve basis. Expected number of seat is 50 only. In case of large number of applications received, a queue will be made according to the date and time of receiving of completely filled application to the mail id email@example.com
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd