Applications Invited for Policy Analysis & Policy Evaluation Workshop (PA & PE)
Organization: Cornell University and Grassroots Research and Advocacy Movement (GRAAM)
Event Duration: 17 Jun. 2019 - 17 Jun. 2019
Apply By: 10 May 2019
About the Workshop:
The ILR School of Cornell University, a leading school for applied social sciences in USA & Grassroots Research and Advocacy Movement (GRAAM) a Public Policy Research and Advocacy Think-tank in India, jointly presents a workshop intended to build capacity in understanding the process and methods of Program evaluation and evidence based policy making.
This thirteen-day workshop will draw on the academic expertise of Cornell University and large research network of GRAAM to provide participants with practical guidance for understanding Public Policy Analysis & Program Evaluation.
Need for PA & PE:
Program evaluations are increasingly being used for diverse purposes such as strategic learning, transparency and accountability, program design and policy formulation. Therefore, it has emerged as a powerful instrument for enhancing policy effectiveness in recent years.
As the demand for Program Evaluation & Policy analysis rises, it is important to build the capacity of government policymakers, policy think tanks, Program Implementers’, Researchers, Development practitioner’s & Civil Society leaders. The workshop is intended to achieve the following objectives.
- To enable Professionals to build a culture of evidence based policy making.
- To reflect upon the importance of including rigorous evidence in the policy decision-making process.
- To learn about different methods & techniques of Program evaluation.
Who Should Attend:
The Program is designed for Participants hailing from sectors like Government, Academia, Think-tanks, Corporate Social Responsibility(CSR) personnel and other Development Professionals having basic understanding of Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods.
Our previous workshop saw Participants from Corporate foundations, NGO sector, Management Consultants, Researchers pursuing their M.Phil., PhD & Post-doctoral Studies in Development Studies, Public Policy, Law, Management and the Social sciences.
PA & PE Workshop Application Process:
- Apply online at www.graam.org.in/pape .
- Submit the application online along with the soft copies of your statement of purpose. Updated CV and a recent passport sized photograph.
- Application will be reviewed on the basis of applicant’s educational qualification, experience & statement of Purpose.
- Decision of the selection committee will be final.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd