Applications Invited for Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar
Organization: Ministry of Women and Child Development, GOI
Event Duration: 26 Jan. 2020 - 26 Jan. 2020
Apply By: 31 Aug 2019
About the Award
The Government of India had been conferring the award to children for their exceptional achievement. The awards were given to children for their merit in innovation, scholastic, sports, arts, culture, social service, music or any other field which deserves recognition. The awards for child welfare were also conferred to Individuals and Institutions. These awards were given in the following categories:
- National Child Award for Exceptional Achievements - since 1996
- National Child Welfare Award(Individual) - since 1979
- National Child Welfare Award(Institution) - since 1979
- Rajiv Gandhi Manav Sewa Award - since 1994
- Each awardee will be given a medal, a cash prize of Rs. 1,00,000/-, book vouchers worth Rs. 10,000/-, a certificate and citation.
- Due care should be taken to ensure fair representation of all States/UTs.
- Fair representation of all genders should be encouraged
Bal Shakti Puraskar
The Ministry of Women & Child Development instituted the Award in 1996 to give recognition to children with exceptional abilities and outstanding achievements. It was then known as National Child Award for Exceptional Achievements. The Award is now known as "Bal Shakti Puraskar". The award is given as a recognition to children with exceptional abilities and outstanding achievements in the field of innovation, scholastic, sports, art & culture, social services and bravery.
- A Child who is an Indian Citizen and residing in India above the age of 5 years and not exceeding 18 years (as on 31st August of respectiveyear).
- Excellence in any one of the following fields (achievements that benefit society will be encouraged)
- Art &Culture
Bal Kalyan Puraskar - Individual
These awards are given to individuals who have made an outstanding contribution towards services for children in the fields of Child Development, Child Protection and Child Welfare for not less than 7 years and have made a positive impact on the lives of children.
A. An individual who is an Indian Citizen and residing in India residing in India of the age group 18 or more (as on 31st August of respective year).
B. Minimum 7 years of experience in any one of the following fields (Achievements that benefit society will been couraged)
- Child Welfare
- Child Development
- Child Protection
Bal Kalyan Puraskar - Institution
These awards are given to institutions that have done exceptional work for the cause of children in any field of Child Development, Child Protection and Child Welfare for not less than 10 years and have made a positive impact on the lives of children.
- The institution should not be entirely funded by the government
- The institution should have been in the field of child welfare for 10 years and should have been performing consistently in the field. Contribution should have positively impacted the lives of the children
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd