Applications Invited for Stories of Change - Case Study Challenge 2019-20
Organization: Azim Premji University
Event Duration: 30 May. 2019 - 30 Jun. 2019
Apply By: 30 Jun 2019
About the Challenge
Azim Premji University announces ‘Stories of Change' - Case Study Challenge, on documenting good practices of social change from NGOs, government programmes, Social Enterprises and other organizations directly involved in design and implementation of development interventions.
Azim Premji University has a clear social purpose and it works with state and non-state organisations in various possible ways - from building capacity of practitioners, documenting good practices for future learners, providing space to practitioners in teaching, collaborative research and even incubation of new ideas for social change.
The Case Study Challenge aims to capture reflections and learning, including documenting the boundaries and limitations of social change interventions. The University wishes to recognise and honour efforts towards social change and contribute to the body of knowledge about contemporary development practice by encouraging and enabling practitioners to document and reflect upon their initiatives. Such cases will subsequently become available to Universities and development practitioners for the purpose of learning and teaching/training. Through this Case Study Challenge we also hope to develop a sustainable network with practitioners, NGOs, policy makers, researchers and students interested in knowledge creation and dissemination.
Who can participate? Who is this meant for?
Participants can be representatives of any NGO, social enterprise, Govt. programme and other organizations implementing social change action. Students / researchers / academics and funding organizations can also participate in collaboration with any of the implementing organizations mentioned above. However, the submission has to be done by the organization only
Jun 30, 2019 : Registration deadline
Oct 31, 2019 : Deadline for Case study submission
Feb 28, 2020 : Shortlisting of case studies by jury
April 2010 : Award ceremony in Bangalore
Award: Certificate of recognition and cash prizes of Rs.100, 000 and Rs.75, 000 will be awarded to the best two Case Studies
Register today (Full case study not required for registration. The writing guidelines will be emailed once we receive the registration form)
Email address: email@example.com
- Intervention must be within last 10 years (started 2009 or later)
- Intervention should have been implemented for at least 3 years
- Can be an ongoing or completed intervention
- Grassroots intervention implemented anywhere in India
- Impact documented at individual, household or community level
- Case study must be submitted by implementing organizations (NGOs, govt. programmes, Social Enterprises, CSR and other development organisations)
- Researchers, students, funding agencies and others who wish to submit case studies must submit through the implementing organization
Terms and conditions:
- We may conduct a field visit as part of the evaluation
- All submissions will be treated as under Creative Commons. Azim Premji University will retain the right to publish all submitted case studies or use them in teaching with due acknowledgement.
- The short listed and prize winning case studies will be published by the University in a case study repository under Creative Commons license, with due acknowledgement. For this purpose, content curation may be done as necessary.
- Registration should include an abstract of maximum 150 words
- The full case submission should be of maximum 10,000 words with photographs if any. Total number of pages (including photos, references, appendix, etc.) should not exceed 20 pages, Times New roman, Single Spacing. Further guidelines will be provided after registration.
- Decision of the Jury will be final and binding.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd