Applications Invited from female-led impact ventures across South Asia for yher 2019
Event Duration: 18 Oct. 2019 - 24 Oct. 2019
Apply By: 26 Aug 2019
About the Organization
ygap is an International Development not-for-profit with an innovative approach to poverty alleviation. They back impact entrepreneurs - or as they like to call them ‘local leaders’ - with solutions to local problems in some of the world’s toughest communities.
About the Program
With the successes of their pilot yher program in Bangladesh – yher is expanding their search for unrivalled entrepreneurial women. Women running high-impact ventures in South Asia will be eligible to apply and receive all the support and benefits that the program offers. Their exclusive program aims to back female-led impact ventures across South Asia.
Program Dates: 18th-24th October 2019
Application Deadline: 26th August 2019
Their program runs in a number of stages:
- Training: A week-long intensive entrepreneurship program designed to fast track applicant’s early stage venture. They’ll provide training and mentorship while also connecting you to an inspiring group of fellow female entrepreneurs working hard to create a better world.
- Showcase: An opportunity for the applicant to network with potential funders, mentors and supporters and to pitch his/ her venture as the week comes to a close at an exclusive, invite-only showcase event.
- Support: Following the week long training, they provide applicant’s venture with six months of business support, tailored mentorship opportunities, perks from our partners, and access to small grants of up to $1,000. This package of support is designed to help his/ her build a bulletproof strategy for impact and growth.
- Funding: A total of $10,000 AUD in prize funding is awarded at the Showcase event to the winners of their peer review and audience votes, with an additional $40,000 AUD total in grant funding or investment to be awarded at the end of the 6 month program between the two most promising ventures.
- Community: Ongoing connection with yher’s virtual community to help applicant along his/ her entrepreneurial journey. Keep each other inspired and accountable with monthly check-ins and knowledge sharing.
- yher offers this program for FREE. They’ll cover the cost of everything apart from applicant's travel to and from the program (Scholarships are available for those that need them).
- Female-Led Ventures: Applicant must have at least one female co-founder who will participate in the program.
- Local: Applicant intimately understands the problem that he/she is trying to solve.
- Social Impact: Applicant’s venture must exist to improve the lives of people living in poverty.
- Support Women and Girls: While not required, they prefer ventures that have a clear mandate or mission to uplift females in some way.
- In the Early Stages: Applicant will have already launched a venture or run a pilot and have some early traction or proof of concept. He/she will typically have less than 100 customers or clients and have been in operation less than two years.
How to Apply
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd