Applications invited for The Asia Pacific Procurement Awards
Organization: Procurement Leaders
Event Duration: 27 Nov. 2019 - 28 Nov. 2019
Apply By: 18 Jul 2019
About the organization
Founded in 2004, Procurement Leaders™ is the world’s foremost procurement insight and peer networking company. Powered by the largest community of senior procurement, sourcing and supply chain executives from leading global corporations, they accelerate their member’s journey to superior performance, providing access to the in-depth insight, practical tools and expert guidance they need to transform procurement into a critical business driver.
Judged by an independent panel of senior procurement leaders, these regional awards celebrate the initiatives, teams and people that are raising the benchmark for procurement excellence. The Finalists are celebrated and winners announced at an awards ceremony following the Asia Pacific Procurement Congress on 27-28 November in Singapore. With 9 categories to enter, including 2 brand new categories for 2019, there is now more chance than ever to gain the recognition you and your team deserve - start preparing your submissions today.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration Award, Partnered by Greensill
- External Collaboration Award, Partnered by MarkIT
- Procurement Team Award
- Transformation Award
- Solution Provider of the Year Award
- Procurement Leader Award
- Procurement Excellence Award
- Innovation Award
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Awards categories are open to all corporate procurement functions of any size of team or business from the Asia-Pacific region. This also includes countries in the Middle-East and Australasia.
- Entries may be submitted by the corporate procurement function, marketing department or any other third party organisation including PR agencies and service/solution providers. It will be the name of the corporate procurement function and their submitted project, person or business that will be noted on the shortlist, winners' announcement, trophies and any printed or online material.
- The Solution Provider of the Year Award is open to businesses that provide a service to the procurement function, for example; consultancies, BPO and other outsourcing providers, procurement technology and cloud services, procurement recruiters and executive search businesses, training providers, marketing intelligence and risk management, supply chain financing and management, legal, corporate banking and credit providers and any other similar procurement solutions business.
- The ‘External collaboration award’ is designed to recognise collaborations between a corporate procurement function and an external business or businesses. If you are a solution provider intending to enter one of your clients, please note we will only be able to profile your client's name on shortlist and other printed and digital material.
- Criteria within each category are designed to recognise projects or initiatives completed within specific time frames. As a guideline we ask companies to focus on submitting projects and initiatives that have been undertaken in the past year. If you have any doubts, please speak to the awards team. They do however recognise that some may have started earlier than this and are yet to be completed and therefore we can be flexible with this rule. The entrant must demonstrate that the evidence provided in support of the entry is during the above mentioned time frames.
- Confidentiality within the entry and judging system is considered the most important feature of the awards programme. Procurement Leaders guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information provided within the entry. Only the Asia Pacific Procurement Awards management team and judges are permitted to view the entries and information.
- The judges are recruited based on their experience within the procurement function and are asked to give up much of their time to review the entries provided. All judges are asked to declare any conflict of interest within the categories they are asked to judge. Judges are also asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement before they can access the entries. This is to guarantee the confidentiality of the information within the entry. The awards team are also able to sign any non-disclosure agreement with a participant to guarantee the confidentiality of information contained within an entry. None of the information provided by an entrant will be passed to any third party outside the awards team and judging panel. However, should your entry be successful, we will write about it on the Winners Supplement, which is given to awards attendees and will also be available on the awards website. We ensure no sensitive data, nor business partners names are mentioned in this description. Should you be concerned about any particular details within your entry, please do let a member of the team know.
- Categories are available for sponsorship. Sponsors will be considered event partners. Any companies associated with the event or category partnership have no access nor influence over entries, shortlisting, judging or winners.
- We understand that projects may be applicable across multiple categories. However, to ensure that the entries remain focused and thought-provoking for our judges, we recommend you avoid duplicating submissions.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd