Applications invited for Wenhui Award for Educational Innovation 2019
Event Duration: 31 Jul. 2019 - 31 Jul. 2019
Apply By: 31 Jul 2019
About the organization
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN) based in Paris. Its declared purpose is to contribute to peace and security by promoting international collaboration through educational, scientific, and cultural reforms in order to increase universal respect for justice, the rule of law, and human rights along with fundamental freedom proclaimed in the United Nations Charter. It is the successor of the League of Nations' International Committee on Intellectual Cooperation.
Emphasizing the capacity of education and the human innovative spirit to address and resolve pressing issues and problems, the UNESCO Asia-Pacific Programme of Educational Innovation for Development (APEID) and the National Commission of the People’s Republic of China for UNESCO established the Wenhui (文晖) Award for Educational Innovation in 2010.
- Individuals or institutions from UNESCO Member States in Asia and the Pacific region that have designed and implemented significant educational innovations in the professional development of teachers leading to improved access to, and quality in, education and skills development will be eligible for the Award. To qualify for nomination for the 2019 Wenhui Award, the candidates shall possess the following qualifications or attributes:
- Have demonstrated their ability in developing university-school partnership that has helped to enhance the quality of inclusive education and lifelong learning;
- Have verified the positive impact of their partnership in bringing about noticeable changes in the quality of inclusive education and lifelong learning;
- Have proven their commitment in promoting and supporting the principles of inclusive and lifelong quality learning for all; and
- Have established that their partnership is current and relevant to the Education 2030 Agenda.
How to Apply
- The Award organizers are calling for nominations from governments, educational institutions, international organizations, non-governmental organizations and individuals in Asia and Pacific countries following the procedure below.
- Nominations shall be submitted to the Award Secretariat at UNESCO Bangkok through the National Commissions for UNESCO, UNESCO Offices and other organizations associated with UNESCO, using an official Award Application Form available online at https://bangkok.unesco.org/content/wenhui-award-2019
- Each nomination must be accompanied by the following attachments: Description of the candidate’s/institution’s background and achievements (1 page, A4 size, in English), Summary of work, publications and other relevant documents of major importance (maximum of 4 pages, A4 size, in English), Evidence to support the nomination of the candidate (may be in English or local language) , Letter(s) of recommendation (in English or local languages), preferably from the Ministry of Education, or National Commission for UNESCO, or authorized Ministerial agencies. Consent form for use and distribution of materials
- All nominations must reach the Award Secretariat by 31 July 2019. Please check with your nomination agency on the status of your submission.
- For list of UNESCO offices, see https://en.unesco.org/countries/field-offices.
- For list of National Commissions for UNESCO in the Asia-Pacific region, see https://en.unesco.org/countries/national-commissions
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd