Applications invited for World Bank Youth Summit 2019
Organization: The World Bank Group
Event Duration: 02 Dec. 2019 - 03 Dec. 2019
Apply By: 01 Oct 2019
About the Organization:
World Bank Group is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries. Their five institutions share a commitment to reducing poverty, increasing shared prosperity, and promoting sustainable development.
About the Competition:
The competition provides a forum for young people to identify problems in their communities and craft innovative solutions for smarter and more resilient cities. They aim to stimulate entrepreneurial problem solving and create dialogue on innovative ways to unlock obstacles that have traditionally hindered investment in smart cities.
- The Competition is open to individuals or teams of 2-5 people aged 18 to 35 years
- Participants’ ages will be determined as of 11.59 pm EST on October 1, 2019. Each team member must be of the age appropriate to the team’s age group, 18 to 35 years old, on October 1, 2019. Participants will be asked to certify their age when entering, and the World Bank Group reserves the right to verify the age of any participant, including potential winners.
- Teams are limited to one submission each. Individuals may only participate in one team.
- The Competition is open to nationals of ALL countries of the world. Participation is encouraged from eligible teams with the drive to innovate regardless of their occupation (working professionals, students, NGO leaders, government officials, start-up creators, technical experts or any other). Active (at the time of the submission up until the closing of the Youth Summit 2019, on December 2-4 2019, 11:59 pm EST) staff of the World Bank Group, including Consultants and Interns, are not eligible to participate in the Competition. However, family members and relatives of World Bank Group staff are eligible to participate.
Prizes and Recognition:
Winners will receive in-kind prizes. Details will be announced at a later stage. In addition to the prizes, the YSSC will make all efforts to feature and promote Finalists’ and Winners’ ideas on the Youth Summit event page and social media platforms, and to provide exposure to Winners at high-profile events, including, for example, webinars, workshops, and other events of the World Bank’s development partners globally
Process & Deadlines:
- Stage 1 – Submit your Proposal (Deadline: October 1, 2019)
- Stage 2 – Refine your Idea & Prepare your Pitch (November 2019)
- Stage 3 – Pitch your Idea at the 2019 Youth Summit (December 2-3, 2019)
For more information please click the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd