Applications invited for the Global Change Award 2020
Organization: H&M Foundation
Event Duration: 02 Sep. 2019 - 16 Oct. 2019
Apply By: 16 Oct 2019
About the Organization:
The non-profit H&M Foundation is a lifelong and privately funded commitment from the Stefan Persson family, founders of H&M group. The mission of the H&M Foundation is to drive long lasting positive change and improve living conditions by investing in people, communities and innovative ideas.
About the Event:
Global Change Award is an innovation challenge initiated by H&M Foundation, aiming to make fashion circular. The Global Change Award is one of the world’s leading challenges for early stage innovation, and the largest initiative of its kind in the fashion industry. It was initiated to accelerate the shift from a linear to a circular fashion industry, to protect the planet and our living conditions.
The five winners share a 1 million euro grant, and - perhaps more important than the financial contribution - get access to a one-year long Innovation Accelerator Program.
- Award ceremony: A trip to Stockholm to attend the Grand Award Ceremony in April
- €1 million grant: A share of the €1 million grant
- Innovation Accelerator: Tailor-made support including trips to Stockholm, New York and Hong Kong
- Screening: Oct. 17, 2019 - Jan. 31, 2020 (Applications are screened and five winners selected.)
- Award Ceremony: Apr. 1, 2020 (The winners are revealed.)
- Innovation Accelerator: Apr. 2, 2020 - Apr. 2, 2021 (The five winners embark on a one-year long Innovation Accelerator Program.)
What they’re looking for:
- When screening the applications, looking for our next five winners, this is what will guide us does the idea have the potential of making fashion circular?
- What is the level of impact and scalability of the idea?
- How economically sustainable is the idea?
- How novel is the idea?
- How well suited is the team to realize the idea?
- Would winning the Global Change Award make a difference for the team?
How to apply:
- Set up your profile
- Create an innovation overview
- Describe your innovation in detail
- Wrap up
- Note that you can save and edit your application at any point before submitting it. After clicking submit, you will no longer be able to view or edit your application, so make sure to save a copy!
Deadline: 16 October 2019 23:00 GMT.
For more information please click the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd