Applications invited from Journalists for Workshop on Shared Waters of Mahakali River
Organization: The Third Pole
Event Duration: 14 Oct. 2019 - 14 Oct. 2019
Apply By: 06 Sep 2019
About the Organization:
The Third Pole is a multilingual platform dedicated to promoting information and discussion about the Himalayan watershed and the rivers that originate there. They aim to reflect the impacts at every level, from the poorest communities to the highest reaches of government, and to promote knowledge sharing and cooperation within the region and internationally.
About the Event:
The workshop is designed as an opportunity for journalists to interact with experts, TROSA partners, and community-based organisations like the Women Empowerment Centres (WECs), and to participate in a field trip that will enable them to report on these issues. It will help enhance quality and quantity of information and understanding for improved coverage on water governance
- The workshop will be held in Mahendranagar/Bhimdatta, Nepal, on October 14-16, 2019.
- The organisers will bear the travel, accommodation and meal costs of selected participants.
- Journalists from print, web, radio and television, based in India and Nepal, are all encouraged to apply. Women journalists, young journalists and journalists from indigenous communities – including local and riverine communities – are especially encouraged to apply.
Prerequisites for Applicants
- To commit to attend all days of the workshop
- To have a record of reporting on one or more of these topics: science, environment, water, gender.
- To be willing to post copies of stories on thethirdpole.net and the TROSA websites, if you produce stories for your home media organisations as a result of your attendance at the workshop,
- To be able to provide a letter from your editor supporting your application. Freelancers are welcome but must have a letter of support from a media organisation that will publish or broadcast your stories.
Venue and Date: Mahendranagar/Bhimdatta, Nepal, October 14-16, 2019
Deadline for applications: September 6, 2019.
How to Apply:
Please copy this Application Form into a Word/text file, fill it in and send to email@example.com.
For more information please click the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd