Bajaj Group’s CSR Grant for Non Profits- Facebook Live session with NGOBOX
Organization: Bajaj Group
Event Duration: 10 Jul. 2019 - 10 Jul. 2019
Apply By: 10 Jul 2019
Title: Bajaj Group’s CSR Grant for Non Profits- Facebook Live session with NGOBOX
Date: 10th July, 2019
Event Duration: 3:15- 4:30 pm on NGOBOX’s Facebook Page
Bajaj Group in its quest for nation building has undertaken various philanthropic activities and social work through its corporate and non-corporate entities besides providing financial support to such causes. The wide spectrum of community development endeavors undertaken by Bajaj companies — embracing everything from health and education to women’s empowerment to water conservation and more — has touched, and changed, many lives. As a part of its ongoing social responsibility, Bajaj group of companies proposes to expand its support to voluntary activities in development sector. Thus, Bajaj Group is inviting applications from Non-Profits Organizations.
Join us for the Facebook Live session with the Bajaj Team on 10th July. Mr. Pankaj Ballabh, GM-CSR, Bajaj Auto Ltd. will be hosting the session.
- Follow and like NGOBOX Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/NGOBOXNGOBOX/
- Join the event for the live session scheduled on 10th July
- Know more about the application process, proposal submission and related areas.
The eligibility criterion for applicant organization is as follows:
- Is a registered NON-Profit organization in India (Society/ Trust/ Sec.8 or old Sec.25)
- Has Income Tax registration under 12A AND 80G.
- Complies with any additional requirements for implementing organizations in the CSR Rules (under Section 135 of Companies Act 2013).
- Has a track record of at least 3 years in working in the thematic area AND/OR in the proposed geography. Organizations having both will be preferred.
The preferred sectors (and sub-sectors) for support are Environment & Natural Resources, Health and Education.
The preferred project geographies are Uttrakhand, Maharashtra and Rajasthan.
Mr. Pankaj Ballabh,
GM-CSR, Bajaj Auto Limited
Pankaj has spent nearly 25 years working on issues of development, corporate responsibility and sustainability, managing corporate responsibility and sustainable development portfolios for three large multi-nationals. In these roles he has led the transition to an impact and ‘risk’ centric approach–and also led the influencing outreach to impact a much wider stakeholder set. One key area of my work has been development of robust due diligence mechanisms around anti-bribery and corruption. He possesses specialties in CSR, Environmental and Social Risk Assessment, Social Performance,Sustainable Development, Stakeholder management. Crisis Communications. Social Tension, Social Media.
Follow and like NGOBOX Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/NGOBOXNGOBOX/
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd