Applications Invited for Management Development Programme - Excellence in Managerial Communication
Organization: Indian Institute of Management Raipur
Event Duration: 20 Jan. 2020 - 21 Jan. 2020
Apply By: 05 Jan 2020
About the Organization:
Indian Institute of Management Raipur has been set up with the aim “To Empower the youth for building a Powerful India”. IIM Raipur has set high standards by focusing on a practice oriented learning approach and a contemporary industry- focused curriculum, driven by strong corporate interface. IIM Raipur is functioning from the state-of-the-art campus in Naya Raipur spread across 200 acres.
Title: Management Development Programme - Excellence in Managerial Communication
The key objective of this programme is designed to develop managerial communication skills. At the end of this course, the participants will be able to understand the importance of effective communication in a business setting, know individual communication style and their impact in business contexts, polish public speaking skills and group presentation skills, be informed of the latest trends in business communication and revisit their language and communication skills.
- To help participants analyze the interpersonal, informational, and decisional roles in business communication.
- To expose the participants/ trainees to techniques that will prove of immediate value in the strategies to overcome barriers to communication.
- To provide participants with opportunities for practicing these techniques under conditions as realistic as possible.
- To define and understand the significance of non-verbal communication. And interpersonal skills in the workplace.
- To provide a platform to the participants to understand various types of listening and no listening
- Self- diagnostic and assessment tests on communication skills.
- Techniques for effective communication, verbal and non -verbal skills.
- Preparing for getting into talk- recognition process, questioning techniques & process.
- Effective strategies for presentation and demonstration.
- Importance of listening skills.
A pedagogical mix of theoretical and experiential tools will be used. Interactive sessions with conceptual inputs, case analyses, in class exercises and problem assignments, based on a spectrum of industries and companies will be used to develop and reinforce the key concepts. Typically, the program shall be facilitated through psychological testing instruments, critical incident analysis, in basket technique, demonstrative role plays and dialogue exercises.
Who should participate?
This course has been designed for low and mid-level managers performing their present roles on any one or more of strategies ranging from the basic communication, persuasion and interpersonal skills to the most complex ones of public presentation skills. This course has pertinence for those who recognize the importance of business Communication skills in an organizational set up.
Duration and Venue: The Programme is scheduled during Jan 20-21, 2020 at IIM Raipur, Atal Nagar, New Raipur.
The last date for receipt of nominations for the Programme is Jan 05, 2020 and the last date of withdrawal is Jan 15, 2020. Any withdrawal request received after this date will be subject to deductions as per the Institute’s rules. In case of subsequent withdrawal or cancellation of nomination(s), no refund of fee will be allowed. However, substitute may be permitted with prior intimation.
For any information regarding this programme, you may contact: Mr. Vivek Singh / Mr. Ghanshyam Sohoni: email@example.com Ph:0771-2474697
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd