Applications Invited for Ayushman Bharat Start-up Grand Challenge
Organization: National Health Authority (NHA)
Event Duration: 13 Nov. 2019 - 18 Nov. 2019
Apply By: 18 Nov 2019
About the Organization:
National Health Authority is the apex body responsible for implementing India’s flagship public health insurance/assurance scheme ‘Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana’. NHA has been set-up to implement the PM-JAY at the national level. An attached office of the Ministry of health and Family Welfare with full functional autonomy, NHA is governed by a Governing Board chaired by the Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare.
About Ayushman Bharat Start-Up Grand Challenge:
Ayushman Bharat PMJAY Start-Up Grand Challenge is a call to action for the Indian start-up community to generate cutting-edge solutions for supporting the National Health Authority towards more effective implementation of Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) and empowering 500 million people to gain access to affordable healthcare. It is a unique, first-of-its-kind opportunity for start-ups to be a critical participant and stakeholder in implementing AB-PMJAY, the largest government-funded health assurance scheme in the world.
- Harness and leverage innovation of home-grown start-ups in solving some of the key implementation challenges of AB-PMJAY
- Bolster the ecosystem of AB-PMJAY and the larger healthcare sector of the country through technology-led, low-cost efficiencies of home-gown start-ups
- Empower beneficiaries through quality, affordable and safe healthcare
- Identify, recognize, reward and support best-in-class healthcare/med-tech start-ups to commercialize and scale-up their products/services
- Give a fillip to private sector investment in the healthcare sector through mainstreaming and scale-up of start-ups
- Strengthen startup – industry - government connect to support breakthrough innovations in healthcare.
To apply, start-ups must meet the below eligibility criteria:
- Start-ups as per definition set by Department for the Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce, Government of India and Start-ups recognized by DPIIT.
- Innovative product/service that has showcased some measurable impact potential. For TRL level information, please click here.
- The innovation must address one of the problem statements as highlighted under the Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY Start-Up Grand Challenge.
- In case of medical technology (bio-medical) device start-ups, the product or service must be of Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 5 level and above as specified by BIRAC and should have CDSCO/FDA/CE or equivalent certification.
Start-ups aiming to improve operational efficiency of service delivery of AB-PMJAY and having applicability in healthcare market can apply from any of the following sectors:
- Bio-medical devices
- Digital health (Analytics, IT & ITeS for Fraud Control, Privacy and Data Security etc.)
- Health communications (Information, Education and Awareness generation)
- Hospital services and hospital management
- Medical workforce training and capacity building
- Quality assurance of service providers
Evaluation & Selection Criteria:
- Innovation: The product/service should be innovative and aim to provide low-cost efficient and high-quality solutions. IP information in the form of patents, copyright etc. should be mentioned by the startup, wherever applicable.
- Applicability: The innovation should demonstrate applicability and business viability and address a specific implementation challenge.
- Scalability: The start-up should have a scale-able business plan and demonstrate the potential for commercialization.
- Sustainability: The innovation should show potential for long-term use in a low-cost, affordable way.
- Leadership: The founding or leadership team should be relevant to the business and should demonstrate knowledge, capability and passion to drive a thriving business while solving the problem at hand.
- Cash Prizes: Cash Prizes to all Winners
- Opportunities for testing and validation: Get quick access to top notch healthcare providers for conducting pilots, testing and validation opportunities.
- Technology development and refinement: Get connected with top institutions in healthcare and allied sectors for technology development, refinement, and manufacturing support.
- Procurement: Get public procurement support for startup products and services.
- Work with State Governments: Support state governments in implementation of AB-PMJAY
- Mentorship: Get mentorship from top healthcare corporates for adoption and business scale-up
- Funding: Get connected with funders for commercialization and/or scale-up of product/service.
Last date to submit applications to the Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY Start-up Grand Challenge has been extended to 18th November 2019, 5 PM.
For more details, visit the Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY Start-up Grand Challenge website. For specific application-related queries, please write to us at email@example.com
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd