Applications Invited for Global Water Awards 2020
Organization: Global Water Intelligence
Event Duration: 30 Mar. 2020 - 30 Mar. 2020
Apply By: 31 Jan 2020
Global Water Awards
Each year, the coveted Global Water Awards are presented at the Global Water Summit, the major business conference for the water industry worldwide.
Nominations for the Global Water Awards 2020 are now open.
Established in 2006 by Global Water Intelligence, the awards recognise the most important achievements in the international water industry within several categories, and reward those initiatives in the water, wastewater and desalination sectors that are moving the industry forward through improved operating performance, innovative technology adoption and sustainable financial models.
The 2020 Global Water Awards will be presented at the La Quinta De Jarama, Madrid on 30th March 2020, as part of the 2020 Global Water Summit.
Criteria for Nominations
Entering a nomination for the Global Water Awards 2020: criteria and guidelines
Criteria for nominations (For all categories except The Water Leaders Award and Technology Idol 2020):
- The company, project, or initiative must be able to demonstrate a significant contribution to the water industry. Specific factors to highlight are: improved operations and energy efficiency, technological innovation and the implementation of sustainable financial models.
- The outcomes of the project or initiative must have been reported in 2019.
- In the event that the company, project, or initiative is shortlisted after the nominations process, the company’s CEO should be available to attend the Global Water Awards Gala Dinner on 30 March, 2020 where the winner will be announced.
Guidelines for sending nominations:
- Nominated Company/Project/Deal:
- Contact name:
- Contact telephone number (please include country dialing code):
- Contact email address:
Please summarize, in no more than 200 words, what is unique or special about this entry, and why you believe it should be considered for a Global Water Award. Supplementary material (photos, pdfs, maps etc.) can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations close on Thursday 31 January, 2019.
Water Leaders Award
Description: The Water Leaders’ Award goes to the publicly owned utility from a developing country that is able to demonstrate an outstanding step-change in performance improvement in 2019.
- The utility must by publicly owned;
- The utility must be from a developing country as defined by the United Nations;
- The utility must be able to demonstrate a step-change in performance improvement in the 2019 period
- In the event that the utility is shortlisted after the nominations process, the utility’s CEO should be available to attend the Global Water Awards Gala Dinner on 30 March, 2020 where the winner will be announced.
Water Technology Idol 2020
The technology must be early stage and be able to demonstrate realistic expectations for commercialization.
In the event that the project is shortlisted after the nominations process, a senior representative from the company must be available to attend the Global Water Summit and make a 10 minute presentation at the designated session on the afternoon of 30 March 2020. Nominee presentations will be followed by Q & A from the judges and attending delegate audience. The winner will then be determined by a live audience vote at the end of the session.
Terms and Conditions
Nominations close at midnight on Thursday 31 January 2020. The voting shortlist will be announced in the February 2019 edition of Global Water Intelligence magazine, the Water Desalination Report and on this website. Voting for Award winners will commence on 24 February 2020.
Votes are cast using a unique URL which is distributed via email to the following eligible parties:
- Subscribed readers of Global Water Intelligence magazine*
- Subscribed readers of the Water Desalination Report*
- Delegates who registered for the Early Bird discount
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd