Applications Invited For 2019 Nikon Plus Women Photograph Grants
Apply By: 15 May 2019
Grant Amount: 5000 USD
Women Photograph is an initiative that launched in 2017 to elevate the voices of women* visual journalists. The private database includes more than 850 independent women documentary photographers based in 99 countries and is available privately to any commissioning editor or organization. The mission is to shift the gender makeup of the photojournalism community and ensure that our industry's chief storytellers are as diverse as the communities they hope to represent.
About the Grant:
Women Photograph is excited to announce our 2019 project grants for women & non-binary photographers. These $5,000 grants will support photography projects — either new or in-progress — from visual journalists working in a documentary capacity. Five grants are available, one of which will be earmarked for a non-binary or transgender photographer. Applicants are encouraged to submit a story, rather than singles, as part of the grant application. The images need not be related to the project proposal. Multimedia projects are welcome.
- These grants are open to women and non-binary documentary photographers of any nationality.
- There is no fee to apply.
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- There are no restrictions on camera equipment used for either grant.
- For all grants, half of the funding will be disbursed at the beginning of the project, and half upon completion.
- Grantees will retain full ownership of all work completed.
- Women Photograph, Getty Images, and Nikon may all ask for the use of promotional images to be used explicitly in conjunction with promoting the photographer, the work, and the grants.
Applications Deadline: 15th May 2019
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd