Applications Invited For D-Prize Funds From New Entrepreneurs To Solve Distribution Challenges
Apply By: 12 May 2019
Grant Amount: 20000 USD
D-Prize expands access to poverty-alleviation interventions in the developing world. Many solutions to poverty already exist. The challenge is distributing these solutions to the people who need it most. D-Prize programs produce new "distribution entrepreneurs" - social entrepreneurs who start new ventures that distribute proven life-enhancing technologies to millions of people living in extreme poverty.
- Significantly increase access to life-enhancing technologies in the developing world – and prove an impact in a measurable way.
- Encourage young entrepreneurs to focus their talent on the developing world, pilot new solutions to distribution problems, and launch new social ventures.
- Encourage a global dialogue on the importance of leveraging distribution solutions for development. D-Prize believes the path to development is through solving distribution.
About the Grant:
D-Prize funds new entrepreneurs who increase access to proven poverty interventions.
The world has already invented ways to end poverty, yet the best interventions are not being distributed at mass-scale. Can you design a business or NGO that solves one of the Distribution Challenges below? If selected D-prize will award you up to $20,000 to launch a pilot in any region where extreme poverty exists.
- Girls' Education
- Global Health
- Governance And Infrastructure
- Submit your concept note and resume(s).
- Top 5% of entrepreneurs are invited to submit a full 10 page proposal. You will have four weeks to submit.
- Top entrepreneurs interview. Winners will receive up to $20,000 to launch.
- Spend the next three months using your talent to start a venture and help millions of people.
- D-Prize is for aspiring entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world, of any age, and any background.
- The organization will consider funding existing organizations only if: you are piloting a new distribution-focused initiative, and you need high risk capital.
- Select a challenge above and be prepared for the following deadlines:
- The Global Competition launches on March 31st, 2019.
- Early Submission Deadline: May 12th, 2019 at midnight PT (pacific time)
- Regular Submission Deadline: June 2nd, 2019 at midnight PT (pacific time)
- Extension Deadline (limited to 400 people who register): June 23rd, 2019 at midnight PT (pacific time)
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd