Applications Invited For Kurita Asia Research Grant 2019 From Scientists of Asian Nationality
Organization: Kurita Water and Environment Foundation
Apply By: 24 Apr 2019
Grant Amount: 400000 JPY
About The Organization:
The Kurita Water and Environment Science Foundation is responsible for research and research in the field of water and environmental sciences, as well as supporting projects for international exchange. The Foundation promotes science related to the water environment by researching and researching deeply related to water and water, as well as supporting and promoting international exchange, thereby promoting the harmony between nature and human beings. While contributing to development, it aims to contribute to the creation of a rich global environment for people and ecosystems.
About The Grant:
Kurita Water and Environment Foundation (KWEF) supports scientists of Asian nationality who are conducting research in their own countries. The focal research area is water-related Environmental Science and Technology.
Research Subjects Supported
Research subjects related to water environment in the applicant's country can be applied. Examples of appropriate research subjects are; water/wastewater treatment, water quality analysis, sustainability of water environment sanitation, water ecosystem, agricultural water use, industrial wastewater treatment.
Research Period for 2019
From October 1st, 2019 to September 30th, 2020
Amount of grant
Maximum amount is 400,000 yen per an adopted research.
Kurita Water and Environment Foundaion (KWEF) supports scientists of Asian nationality who are conducting research in their own countries with following criteria.
- The applicant of Asian nationality (except Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia and Japan) resides in his or her own country.
- The applicant must conduct research at university, college, or associated institute in his or her own country (except private sectors).
- The applicant should be under 40 years of age.
- A Japanese professor who can submit a letter of recommendation is necessary.
Proposals from applicants will be evaluated by the Malaysia national selection committee where, Assoc. Professor Norhayati Abdullah, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, is the chairperson. After reviewed by the KWEF selection committee the adoption proposal will be approved by the KWEF Board of Directors. The President of KWEF will inform of the board's decision to each applicant by the end of August by letter.
Obligations of the Grant Recipients:
Submission of reports:
- Grant recipients must submit a summary report in English on the results of their research to the President of KWEF by October 31st, 2020. This report should consist of two or three pages (A4 size) description of the results obtained to date, along with any necessary supplementary materials.
- Grant recipients must also submit an expense report issued by his or her institution in English to the President of KWEF by October 31st, 2020. This report should consist of an itemized list of expenses paid with the grant money and those receipts.
- Grant recipients must include an acknowledgment of grant support such as: "This research was supported in full or in part with Kurita Asia Research Grant (grant number) provided by Kurita Water and Environment Foundation." Copies of research paper published should be sent to the KWEF.
How To Apply:
Applicants who meet and accept all above conditions can download both the Application Form (Excel format) and the recommendation letter Form from the bottom of this page, complete and send them by E-mail.
Application Deadline: 24th April 2019
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd