Applications Invited For Money Trail Working Grants
Organization: Money Trail
Apply By: 25 Jun 2019
Grant Amount: 50000 Euro
About the Organization:
Money Trail is a collaborative project between highly regarded journalism and training organisations Finance Uncovered, Free Press Unlimited, Oxfam Novib and Journalismfund.eu. Money Trail is supported by the Dutch Nationale Postcode Loterij.
About the Grant:
Money Trail, Journalismfund.eu offers working grants for African, Asian and European journalists to investigate cross-border illicit financial flows, tax abuse and corruption in Africa, Asia and Europe. Grants are awarded to journalists solely by Journalismfund.eu, with no input or oversight at any stage from the consortium as a whole. This working grants project is part of a larger Money Trail project.
Who Can Apply:
- Preferably, intercontinental journalist teams consisting of at least one African, one Asian and/or one European journalist. Each team preferably consist of journalists from two continents. Ideally, the teams must provide letters of intent for publication from media organisations in two continents.
- It also accept regional cross-border collaborations in Africa and Asia. Each team must consist of journalists from at least two countries.
- Exceptional proposals from individual journalists in Africa and Asia whose story includes an offshore element in a national story - where the money trail leads to a tax haven - can be accepted.
- European journalists planning on applying must collaborate with an African or Asian journalist.
- Foreign correspondents in Africa or Asia can apply with local journalists.
There will be 10 application rounds over the three years. The total amount per call is around 50.000 euro: this amount is distributed among different projects. The money comes from the Dutch Nationale Postcode Loterij.
- 25 March 2019, 11.59 PM Brussels time.
- 25 June 2019, 11.59 PM Brussels time.
- 24 September 2019, 11.59 PM Brussels time.
- 16 December 2019, 11.59 PM Brussels time.
Applications Deadline: 25th June 2019
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd