Organization: Teach For India
Apply By: 11 May 2019
About the Organization:
Teach For India (TFI) is a non-profit organisation that is a part of the Teach For All network. The Fellowship recruits college graduates and working professionals to serve as full-time teachers in low-income schools for two years. Teach For India is striving to end the problem of educational inequity in India and provide an excellent education to all children
About the Grant:
What is InnovatED?
InnovatED is Teach For India's national incubator for entrepreneurs who are looking to build impactful organizations in the education space. InnovatED is an incubator for early-stage entrepreneurs from Teach For India working towards eliminating educational inequity
Teach for India understand that the first few years of building an organization are challenging – be it creating a value proposition, raising funds or hiring talent. While Teach For India Fellows come with two years of experience working at the frontlines of the problem - starting an organization requires taking on new roles, developing new capabilities and taking on new challenges.
InnovatED is Teach For India’s initiative to support early-stage education entrepreneurs from Teach For India looking to take their innovations from the project or prototype stage to a sustainable organization.
InnovatED in action?
InnovatED is a nine month incubator program that provides a range of support offerings to entrepreneurs.
- Stipend for nine months
- Access to dedicated mentor
- Series of National Innovation Boot camps
- Peer community of entrepreneurs
- Access to the ecosystem
- Are you a Teach For India Alumnus?
- Are you working on developing an idea that aims to eliminate educational inequity in India?
- Do you commit to working full-time on your idea and turn it into an organization or enterprise?
- Have you tested your idea in any form (is it more than just a thought in your head)?
Application Deadline: 11th May 2019
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd