Applications Invited for GAIA Impact Challenge (GIC)
Organization: The Golden Space Global Capital, Pte Ltd
Apply By: 11 Nov 2019
Grant Amount: 36739 USD
About the Organization:
The Golden Space Global Capital, Pte Ltd is a private impact investment holding company that supports positive, purposeful, transformative and profitable projects/companies to grow in the world in order to create the new Golden Age that is full of love, light, balance and oneness on Earth & in full alignment with the mission of The Golden Space.
About the Challenge:
GAIA Impact Challenge (GIC) is a global program powered by The Golden Space Global Capital with the mission to support and accelerate for-profit early stage innovative companies that have the purpose of positive impact to our Mother Earth (Gaia) with focus on the betterment of Marine Life, Women & Children, Plants & Animals.
You should have the following qualities
1) Stage of Project:
- Ideation, Prototype (Product and/or Service) with some market validation, Early Investment Stage (Pre-Seed & Seed)
2) Geographical Location:
- Applicants can come from any country but priorities will be given to the countries where The Golden Space® Centres are present (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, Austria, UAE, Hong Kong, UK, USA)
3) Other Criteria’s:
- Companies do not have to be incorporated at the point of application.
- Companies who have not incorporated their business at the point of application and are in the process of applying or prototyping, a relevant official proof must be illustrated.
- The company should be incorporated and be registered at the point of fund disbursement.
What do they look for in an application?
1) Compelling Social or Positive Impact Objective
- Clear and Measurable Impact Objectives on any of these areas (Marine Life, Women & Children, Plants & Animals)
2) Sustainable Business Model
- Strong and feasible busines model (strong value proposition, market size, clear monetization and profitability, competitor landscape, strategies to sustain the business)
- Reasonable organization and operations capabilities
3) Committed Team
- Management Team able to demonstrate commitment to execute the plan
- Team members have relevant experience and expertise in the market/ industry and social needs.
- Team possess strong mindset and heart set on result, social mission and ethics accountability.
Grant Amount: SGD 50,000
Deadline: 11 November, 2019
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd