Applications Invited for Grants4Impact-Energizer for Social Impact Pioneers in Health and Nutrition
Organization: Bayer Foundations
Apply By: 15 Nov 2019
Grant Amount: 150000 Euro
About the Organization:
The innovative company Bayer has been committed to benefiting society from their founding in the 19th Century. Today, the company's social and scientific commitments are pooled in the Bayer Foundations. They see their role as a catalyst for social progress in all areas of society – in science, in health and nutrition, in education and in the welfare sector.
About Grants4Impact (G4I):
Grants4Impact (G4I) is the foundations’ seed-funding energizer program for impact entrepreneurs and social pioneers in health and nutrition related areas. The program intends to give change makers around the globe new opportunities to grow in partnership with Bayer. In batch periods of two years, five carefully selected pioneers will be granted a total fund amount of 1 Million Euro to help scale their powerful ideas to the next level of impact. In addition, they provide additional in-kind contributions such as knowledge, mentoring, coaching and consulting from our global network of experts and partners.
G4I connects impact pioneers in health and nutrition to bigger funding pools, knowledge and power in order to unleash their scale-up potential for the benefit of the rising billions in need.
G4I candidates are nominated by the Bayer foundation from a carefully selected international pool of projects that come through our scouting routines for the Aspirin Social Award and impact pitch session which we host at leading events throughout the year at our Tech-4-Good roadshow.
Every two years, the program jury host a global pitch day to select five candidates to join the program. Meet the jury here. If you wish to be considered for a nomination, please email your idea to us or meet us at the Tech-4-Good roadshow.
Each program participant receives up to 150.000€ in seed grants to execute and scale the winning idea. Each batch of our program operates for a time period of two years including the following phases:
- Field phases: these are the main G4I phases in which each participating projects works in its individual market on the deployment and "scale-big" of the project plan as agreed with us.
- Campus phases: up to 4 times we will be hosting campus phases with world leading experts. All projects participate in order to lean and grow as a group together.
- Showcasing events: all projects gain lots of opportunity to present their projects at various events globally to gain visibility and attract follow-up investors.
- Networking access: throughout all phases all projects will be gaining access to the global network of leaders and experts of Bayer and the Bayer Foundations.
What participants may gain
- Two year program with full access to Bayer Foundation’s global network of experts and leaders
- Up to 150,000€ in cash per team
- High visibility at leading global conferences and PR partnerships
- Active match-making with investors for global roll-out and up-scaling after G4I
What candidates must bring
- A tech solution with potential for true global impact in a health or food related grand challenge
- Clear understanding about the power and the sustainability of your innovation
- Inspiring entrepreneurial thought leader with execution readiness
- Full impact plan and a leading non-profit implementation partner for the G4I period
- Go-To-Market strategy for on-going scaling after G4I
Contact: Write us via email@example.com
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd