Applications Invited for Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Programme
Organization: Singapore International Foundation (SIF)
Apply By: 15 Dec 2019
Grant Amount: 14730 USD
About the Organization:
Singapore International Foundation (SIF) is a not-for-profit organization. Through shared ideas, skills and experiences, they uplift lives and create greater understanding between Singaporeans and world communities. In short, they bring world communities together to do good.
Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Programme:
The Singapore International Foundation (SIF) believes in equipping, enabling and inspiring young changemakers like you to make your social enterprise idea a reality. Through the YSE Programme, they nurture a network of social entrepreneurs, where the power of ideas, know-how and resources can be harnessed to enrich lives and effect positive change for a better world. Launched in 2010, they have over 1000 alumni representing 30 nationalities.
How Does the YSE Programme Work?
The YSE Programme spans 8-months, comprising of the following components: Workshop in Singapore; 6-month remote Mentorship, an Overseas Study Visit, and Pitching for Change where teams can pitch for grants of up to S$20,000 to develop their social enterprise.
What Does the YSE Programme Offer?
- International Ecosystem: Join an international ecosystem of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, practitioners and successful entrepreneurs
- Mentorship: Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
- Overseas Study Visits: Embark on overseas study visit to gain insights
- Grants: Develop your social enterprise with up to SGD$ 20,000 in grants
They are looking for passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs who have great ideas and are looking to develop their SE. Join now if you:
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Are a committed individual or have a team (up to 3 members can join)
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
Who evaluates the Applications?
Applications will be reviewed by an external panel of judges comprising of business professionals and practitioners, so that both the business and social impact of your social enterprise idea will be assessed. Your application is assessed based on:
- Social Impact: The benefits that the community receives, and potential impact to the community/issue
- Innovativeness: Creative and enterprising ideas, as well as unique aspects of the business models
- Feasibility and Sustainability of Business Idea: Viability of business idea
- Commitment: Your team and/or your drive and willingness (attitude) to be committed to be a changemaker
How to Apply?
You can apply by completing the online application form at www.judgify.me/yseapply2020. Only completed submissions through the online application form will be accepted.
- 18 October 2019 - Application Opens
- 15 December 2019 - Application Closes
- February 2020 - Notification of shortlisted SEs
- March 2020 - YSE workshop
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd