Applications Invited from NGOs for Change the Scene program
Organization: CRISL Foundation
Apply By: 15 Aug 2019
Grant Amount: 200000 INR
About CRISIL Limited
CRISIL is a global, agile and innovative analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are India’s foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions. A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers.
We are majority owned by S&P Global Inc., a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide.
About CRISIL Foundation
CRISIL Foundation is a public charitable trust. Set up in March 2013, it is CRISIL’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) arm, reaching out to socially and economically disadvantaged communities within and beyond areas of operations. Its mission is to empowering people to make informed financial choices.
About the Grant
CRISIL Foundation’s flagship program “Change the Scene” provides CRISIL employees an opportunity to respond to pressing social problems and needs to become a “Change Leader” by harnessing their ideas, passion and skills for social impact in collaboration with partnered NGO’s. CTS aims to drive long-term projects which can be scaled up beyond the project period, with deep impact, optimal employee engagement to design good project execution models and develop employees’ capabilities to solve real world problems. For this, the employees of CRISIL partners with different NGO’s take such projects for a period of 4 months wherein CRISIL Foundation provide grants.
CRISIL Foundation is delighted to invite applications from NGO’s located in Mumbai, Gurugram, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Bangalore and Hyderabad to enrol for incubation support for CTS 4th edition.
CRISIL Foundation will allocate fund up to Rs 2 Lakhs per project for a project period of 4 months.
- The NGO should have suitable project penetration in the broad thematic areas of:
- Financial Inclusion
- Health/ Hygiene
- Rural Development/ Livelihood
- The NGO must have good innovative and sustainable solutions to social problems.
- The NGO must have potential to deliver high scope of scalable and replicable project.
- The Project must have strong and impactful outcome.
- The organization must be a registered not for profit entity in India (Society, Trust or as a Section 8 company).
- The organization should have registration documents, audited financial reports, tax certificates and FCRA and/or similar documents depending on the nature of the funding/donations that it receives.
Last date to apply: 15th August, 2019
For more details: Visit our website https://www.crisil.com/en/home/crisil-foundation.html
Or reach us at:
Email id: email@example.com +91 9892427337, +91 022 33423857
Escalation: firstname.lastname@example.org , 9769241817
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd