Applications invited for Evidence to Action: Increasing the Impact of Research to Mobilize Efforts against Forced Labor
Organization: The Bureau of International Labor Affairs- USA
Apply By: 07 Aug 2019
Grant Amount: 3000000 USD
About the organization
The Bureau of International Labor Affairs is an operating unit of the United States Department of Labor which manages the department's international responsibilities.
The Bureau of International Labor Affairs (ILAB), U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL, or the Department), announces the availability of approximately $3,000,000 total costs (subject to the availability of Federal funds) for one cooperative agreement to fund a technical assistance project to increase the use of forced labor research in policy and programmatic decision-making to eliminate forced labor around the world. The project will aim to achieve the following outcomes:
- Increased knowledge of the nature and extent of forced labor where scarce research exists; and Increased mobilization of decision-makers in the private sector, government, and civil society to act against forced labor
- Nonprofits, including any faith-based organizations or community-based organizations
- Public/State Controlled Institutions of Higher Education
- Private Institutions of Higher Education
- For-Profit Organizations
- Non-U.S. Entities, including PIOs, as described in 2 CFR 200.46.
- Applicants do not need previous experience managing Federal awards, but they must speak persuasively about their ability to leverage other previous experience and bring it to scale in support of a large Federal investment.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd