Applications invited for India-Ethiopia Innovation & Technology Commercialization Programme (IEITCP)
Organization: Department of Science and Technology- GOI
Apply By: 31 Jul 2019
About the organization
Department of Science & Technology (DST) was established in May 1971, with the objective of promoting new areas of Science & Technology and to play the role of a nodal department for organising, coordinating and promoting S&T activities in the country.
The IEITCP was announced during the DST-FICCI Global R&D Summit held on 21-22 February 2019 in Hyderabad by Hon’ble Dr. Harsh Vardhan, India’s Union Minister of Science & Technology, Earth Sciences and Environment, Forests & Climate Change, together with Hon’ble Engineer Dr. Getahun Mekuria, Hon’ble Minister of Innovation and Technology, Ethiopia. The objective is to strengthen the bilateral relationship between India & Ethiopia purely based on Science, Technology and Innovation. The Programme will identify and utilize validated Indian technologies/innovations culled through a unique and rigorous evaluation process to create sustainable joint projects/ventures in Ethiopia. The Programme will create at least 50 sustainable enterprises in Ethiopia over 5 years that will stimulate economic impact development. The programme will create an ecosystem wherein Indian innovations and technology enterprises drive B2B/B2G business ventures with Ethiopia, propelling growth in India and Ethiopia.
Support & Benefits
- Validation of in-market India technologies & innovations for deployment in Ethiopia (Africa)
- Commercialization in new development country markets (Africa)
- G2G platform with FICCI extensive network facilitates ease of matchmaking, access to financing
- Accelerate entrepreneurship, stimulating start-up innovation & technology ecosystem
- GDP growth in India and Africa, leveraging bilateral India-Africa partnerships with support from multilateral agencies
- Mentoring & Boot-Camps by seasoned Indian & African Technology and Business Experts
- Capacity Building of Businesses, creation of skilled human capital
- Addressing Identified Needs of Recipient
How to Apply
Applicants must submit online application to FICCI through the programme website www.ieitcp.org on or before closing date; August 16, 2019. To avoid last minute load on the system, applicants are encouraged to apply well in advance.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd