Applications invited for SAJF Grant for Journalists
Organization: Svran-Apeejay Journalism Foundation
Apply By: 15 May 2019
Grant Amount: 300000 INR
Grant title: Applications invited for SAJF Grant for Journalists
Deadline: 15th May 2019
The Svran-Apeejay Journalism Foundation’s mission is to selectively intervene in the journalism eco-system to support quality. Selective intervention allows the foundation to have the maximum impact while not duplicating the efforts of others. The foundation is politically, philosophically, and ideologically agnostic, and supports the inclusion of thoughts and ideas from a diverse range of sources.
The first program of SAJF is to provide strings free grants to eligible journalists to pursue a story in long form to be published in any medium (print, video, digital, etc.) which are positive (enlightening) in nature about India or any of its sub-regions. To start with the foundation is offering four grants a year of INR 3,00,000 each distributed over six months (INR 50,000 per month).
Strings free means
- All copyright and work product belongs to the author alone.
- Money can be spent on everything from travel to research materials at the discretion of the recipient.
- The foundation, its panelists, advisors, observers, employees, associates, and affiliates do not endorse any work product or particular journalist.
Professional journalists who need support to go the extra mile.
- Minimum 5 years as a professional journalist in India. (as defined as journalism being major or main source of income).
- Minimum 2 years working in a recognized outlets on stories.
- Professional Eligibility can be waived if a NOC / Recommendation is given by any two panelists. The option to upload NOC letters / e-mails is provided for in the online application.
Proposed story must be positive (enlightening) in nature and be about India or one of its sub-regions.
The story must be substantial in content and depth and not simply a short article, video, or post.
For more information please check the link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd