Applications invited for WUN Research Development Fund (RDF)
Organization: Worldwide Universities Network (WUN)
Apply By: 31 Oct 2019
Grant Amount: 10000 Pound
About the Organization
The Worldwide Universities Network is an alliance of 23 research-intensive universities. WUN provides financial and infrastructural support to member universities to foster international research collaboration and facilitate academic mobility.
About the Grant
The Research Development Fund (RDF) is an annual competitive fund aimed at bringing together researchers to undertake innovative, high quality, sustainable research that addresses global challenges.
Global Higher Education and Research
- Transforming the higher education curriculum for the 21st century
- Strengthening the legitimacy and authority of the university in a changing world
- Critically examining/enabling global and local motilities of people, ideas, programmes, knowledge in higher education
Responding to Climate Change
- Affordable and clean energy
- Climate-forced migration
- Climate-resilient food systems
- Responsible production, consumption, and disposal of plastics
Public Health (non-communicable diseases)
- Life course approach to health
- Health systems, policies, and frameworks
- Inequalities within and across countries
- Evidence based interventions for disease prevention and health promotion
- Heritage and Climate Change
- Threat to Humanities
The RDF provides grants of up to £ 10,000, for one year, to augment institutional funds in fostering research collaborations among academic staff (faculty members) at partner universities
What are the attributes of a strong project?
- Projects should be academically rigorous, and address problems of consequence within the broad research domain covered by the Global Challenges.
- Projects should establish or strengthen the collaborative linkages among member universities, and should engage at least three member universities in at least two countries .
- Projects should help enlarge the impact and global recognition of WUN. Projects that have the following attributes are especially encouraged:
- Projects should be aimed at problems that the partnership can pursue with distinctive advantage. WUN is likely to have special advantage when the research problem:
Application of funds
The RDF is intended as launch support. Funds may cover the costs of such activities as exploratory research initiatives, planning workshops, faculty exchanges and the formation of collaborative networks, and engagement with students via guest lecturers or master classes.
How to Apply
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd