EOI for Reaching Children of Key Populations and Adolescents in Manipur
Organization: FHI 360
Apply By: 28 Jun 2019
RFP title: EOI for Reaching Children of Key Populations and Adolescents in Manipur
Deadline: 28th June 2019
Introduction & Background:
In June 2014, the U.S. Agency for International Development awarded FHI 360 the Linkages across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES) project, a global cooperative agreement funded by the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief. The Project is being implemented by FHI 360, a US based non-governmental organization, has been working in India for almost two decades and is well recognized in the country today for its technical excellence, robust research and evidence-based integrated programming.
The scope of work for the Children of Key Population intervention builds on the existing LINKAGES program and makes it more comprehensive and effective by also addressing critical needs of children of KP (female sex workers, men who have sex with men and people who inject drugs) as a key target group.
The goal of the intervention is to improve health and well-being of all children of KP through age-appropriate, tailored interventions and linkages to critical health and non-health services and support.
To be eligible to apply to this EOI, the following criteria must be met:
The application must be legally registered national or regional civil society/nongovernmental organization (CSO/NGO);
The agency must have a valid Foreign Currency Regulation Act (FCRA) registration to accepting foreign funding and managing donor funds;
Applicant that have received USG funding directly or indirectly are highly desirable.
Any organization receiving a U.S. Government-funded subaward MUST have a DUNS (Data Universal Numbering System) number. Visit: http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform and registration with SAM.gov: http://www.sam.gov if selected.(FHI 360 will not be able to issue USG-funded subawards to organizations that do not have a DUNS number and not have valid registration with SAM.gov).
Proposal submission Requirements
The applicant will provide the following documents (in electronic format) as part of the EOI: (As per Annexure I)
- A copy of the organization's registration certificate-the official registration document provided by the relevant authorities.
- A copy of a valid FCRA certificate with registration number issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
- A copy of the organization's audited accounts for the past two years (it must include both the accounts and the opinion of the external auditor who has certified them).
- A matrix indicating the total current staffing within your organization, including paid, full-time and / or part-time staff, and date of joining. (As per Annexure II)
- Names of at least 2-3 donors each for both national and international/UN funders whose funds have been received in the past three years with names and contact details of the Project Monitor of the funding agency.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd