EOI for Services of a Consultancy Organization to “Socio – Economic Impact Analysis & Study” of the various Schemes and Programs of Department of Biotechnology.
Organization: Ministry of Science & Technology, GOI
Apply By: 09 Jul 2019
EOI title: EOI for Services of a Consultancy Organization to “Socio – Economic Impact Analysis & Study” of the various Schemes and Programs of Department of Biotechnology.
Deadline: 9th July 2019
The Department provides services in the areas of research, infrastructure, generation of human resource, popularization of biotechnology, promotion of industries, creation of centres of excellence, implementation of bio-safety guidelines for genetically modified organisms and recombinant DNA products and biotechnology-based programs for societal benefits. Bioinformatics is a major mission to establish an information network for the scientific community, nationally and internationally. Mission of DBT is:
- Realising full potential of biotechnology
- A well directed effort, significant investment for generation of products, processes and technologies
- Enhance efficiency and productivity and cost-effectiveness of agriculture, nutritional security, molecular medicine, environmentally sustainable technologies, scientific and technological empowerment of human resource, a strong infrastructure for research and commercialization, enhance the knowledge base, nurturing the leads of potential utility, bringing the bio-products to the market place
Aims & Objective of the proposed Study
The objectives of the proposed studies are to assess socio-economic impact of DBT interventions in various sectors in multiple phases. While Phase I will look into the macro-economic impact of the DBT programmes on the Indian economy, Phase II will assess the impact of the DBT interventions in specific areas namely human resource development, agriculture, health, environmental, regional, and societal etc.
The study should cover the socio- economic impact of the following schemes:
- Building Capacities: (i) Star College Scheme for Strengthening of UG Science; (ii) PG Teaching Programme; (iii) Skill Development programmes in Biotechnology
- Mission Programme: Bio-tech KISAN Programme
- Research & Development: (i) Public Health & Nutrition Programme (ii) Biomedical Engineering & Bio-design (Devices, Diagnosis & Implants) (iii) Agriculture
- Translational & Industrial Development Programme: Start-up India/ Make in India
- Special Programme: Bio-technology of Societal Development (Women, farmer, SC/ST)
Evaluation Criteria and Method of Evaluation:
- Screening of EOIs shall be carried out as per eligibility conditions mentioned in this document and based on verification of testimonials submitted.
- EOI will be evaluated for short listing, inter alia, based on their past experience of handling similar type of project, strength of their man power, financial strength of firm and presentation / proposal to the selection committee, if taken, whose decision will be final.
- Agencies who qualify as per the eligibility conditions will be provided a brief about the relevant schemes of the DBT.
- DBT will take up references and reserves the right to pay due heed to the applicants’ performance elsewhere and any past experience from DBT.
- Short listed agencies will be issued Bid Documents (RFP).
Condition under which EOI is issued:
The EOI is not an offer and is issued with no commitment. DBT reserves the right to withdraw EOI and or vary any part thereof at any stage. DBT further reserves the right to disqualify any applicant, should it be so necessary at any stage.
Last date of submission of EOI:
The last date and time of submission of EOI is 9th July, 2019 (5.00 PM)
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd