EOI for for empanelment of NGO for Setting up “Day Care Center” for Registered Construction Workers Children
Organization: Government of Maharashtra
Apply By: 28 Mar 2019
EOI title: EOI for empanelment of NGO for Setting up “Day Care Center” for Registered Construction Workers Children
Deadline: 28th March 2019
Expression of Interest (EoI) for empanelment of NGO for Setting up “Day Care Center” for Registered Construction Workers Children of Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board in Maharashtra for 1 Year
Invitation for Proposal
The Government of India enacted Act 27 of 1996 on 19th August 1996, viz. the Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment & Conditions of Service) Act, 1996 to regulate the wages , working conditions, safety of workers , improve healthcare services and provide basic security and other benefits to the Building and other construction workers.
Scope of Work
- The selected NGO (Trust or Society or Non-Profit Company) shall set up and manage the Day Care Center for Construction workers children with age ranging from 3 months to 6 years for the initial period of one year contract extendable thereafter on year to year basis.
- Category of the cities for Day Care Centers will be as per GoM Finance Department, GR dated 16.09.2016.
- Regions/Location for the implementation of “Day Care Center” shall be as per approval of MBOCWW Board.
- MBOCWW reserves the right to increase or decrease number of Locations / constructions sites as deemed necessary.
Terms and Conditions
- Agencies shall submit their bid documents before the committee on 28.03.2019 at 11:00AM.
- Pre bid Meeting will be held on 18.03.2019 for any queries or concerns.
- Agencies shall submit sealed hard copy of document at MBOCWW, Kamgar Bhavan, 4th floor, C-20, E Block, Opp. Reserve Bank, BKC, Bandra (E), Mumbai-51
- All the exhibits and publicity material created by the Applicant shall be the property of the MBOCWW and the Applicant has to ensure that all the material produced is free from copyright infringement and IPR. MBOCWW board shall not be responsible for any dispute arising in this regard in the future.
- The selected applicant shall submit their acceptance for terms and condition and completion of work in timely manners i.e. on Rs. 100 /- stamp paper.
- If the selected applicant fails to perform as per standard then they shall be liable for recovery as decided by the MBOCWW Board. However, liability shall be limited to the total contract cost.
- The selected Applicant shall agree for on the spot changes suggested by the committee members and proper replacement shall be done as per the directions of the committee members.
- The MBOCWW reserves right to increase/decrease the scope of this EoI
- Applicants are advised to study all instructions, forms, requirements and other information in the EOI documents carefully. Submission of the EoI shall be deemed to have been done after careful study and examination of the EOI document with the full understanding of its implications.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd