EOI for selection of Consultant for Livelihood activities through MSME for coastal communities under SMART ECO VILLAGE Project
Organization: Gujarat State Management Unit
Apply By: 17 Jun 2019
EOI title: EOI for selection of Consultant for Livelihood activities through MSME for coastal communities under SMART ECO VILLAGE Project
Deadline: 17th June 2019
The Integrated Coastal Zone Management, Project [ICZMP] is currently being implemented on pilot basis by the MoEF&CC, GOI with assistance from the World Bank. Gujarat is the one of the state among three states; Gujarat, Odisha and West Bengal which are implementing the ICZMP. Gujarat Ecology Commission is involved in the project as State Project Management Unit [SPMU]. As a SPMU GEC has integrated with others Government Departments and specialized agencies (termed as the Pilot Investment Execution Agencies – PEAs) that demonstrated capacity and expertise in management and execution of the proposed project activities. The main function of the PEAs is to plan and implement the pilot investments and put in place institutional arrangements and other resources needed for satisfactory operation and maintenance of the assets created on a sustainable basis. Gujarat Ecology Commission itself is also a PEA for the implementation of component of socio-economic development under ICZMP.
Scope of the work
The major scope of work under this assignment is as below:
- Employment & Entrepreneurship Development – The SWOT analysis shall need to be carried out in each of the villages. In addition to this various need based skill of village youth will be developed to meet with market demand to create the door of opportunities for these villages' youths
- To conduct Secondary research on eco-friendly & other entrepreneurship & job opportunities in villages in Kutch, Jamnagar, Morabi, Dev Bhumi Dwarika & Dandi.
- Interviews with citizens, government and private stakeholder of all villages under the program to identify the exact need of the enterprises and livelihood enhancement.
- Meet employers & buyers to understand the pain points along with commercially feasible eco-friendly & other business ideas and opportunities for high demand jobs and self employment in all villages under ICZMP, Kutch
- Identifying 20 MSME projects for eco friendly through self employment in the 112 villages with an investment outlay ranging from Rs 3 Lakh to Rs. 30.0 lakh.
- Prepare feasibility reports covering the nature of the business, its investment outlay, market selling price, profitability and existing competition, for each of these 20 identified MSME projects for self employment.
- Conduct customized 20 training sessions to convert prospective village youth into eco friendly self-employment with own business.
- Identify 2 village youth in each of the 112 villages who are willing to set-up a MSME.
- Tie up with banks for providing access to loans to each of the 20 identified MSME projects for eco friendly self-employment.
Role of GEC:
- GEC will facilitate to identify the participants to be trained along with their contact detail
- GEC will facilitate coordination with participants, if required
- GEC may support in mobilization of participants
- Provide literature, detailed reports related
Obligations to Consultant
- Non Individual Consultant shall be registered society/trust with proven work record.
- Consultant shall require to submit last three year annual audit report along with their proposal
- Consultant’s one of the main jobs is to develop Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME), prepare training modules on different identified trades for entrepreneur skill development of community members to enhance their livelihood under SMART ECO VILLAGE PROJECTS.
- Training program shall focus on existing resources and it should help participants to establish enterprise or get employment opportunities
- The full program and all training material must be organized in the Gujarati language only. All the facilitator must be comfortable to facilitate training sessions in Gujarati. The training timing shall be decided in consultation with villagers/ identified stakeholders/ participants.
- The centre of training program shall be in the nearest proximity of the participants and it should be easily assessable to all participants.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd