HCL Foundation Invites Proposals from NGOs/CSR Implementing Agencies for Gender Transformative Projects under the flagship program ‘HCL UDAY’ in Chennai & Bangalore
Organization: HCL Foundation
Apply By: 11 Nov 2019
RFP title: HCL Foundation Invites Proposals from NGOs/CSR Implementing Agencies for Gender Transformative Projects under the flagship program ‘HCL UDAY’ in Chennai & Bangalore
Deadline: 11th November 2019
About HCL Foundation
HCL Foundation (HCLF) was established in 2011 as the CSR arm of HCL Technologies. It is a value-driven not- for-profit-organization, that strives to contribute towards national and international development goals, bringing about lasting positive impact in the lives of people, through long term sustainable programs. The foundation aims to alleviate poverty and achieve inclusive growth and development. Active community engagement ensures optimal long-term gains and upward accountability. HCL Foundation works through Life Cycle Based, Integrated Community Development Approach with thematic focus on Education, Health, WASH, Skill development & Livelihood, Environment and Disaster Risk Reduction & Response. Child protective strategies, inclusion and gender transformative approaches remain central in all initiatives of HCL Foundation, thus ensuring comprehensive development.
Our integrated approach places the communities at the very center of our efforts. We believe in the power of collective action and work closely with communities, both in urban and rural geographies in India, as well as globally. Recognizing them as active citizens who script their destiny, we see them as partners in change rather than passive beneficiaries.
Purpose of RFP
The purpose of this document is to Request for Proposals (RfPs) in line with the standards of HCL Foundation. Respondents are requested to submit their proposals on the basis of detailed instructions given below to set up high impact projects under the HCL Uday Program in the proposed locations using innovative and sustainable models in the area of Gender Equity and Life Skills.
- Improve Gender Equitable norms among students for their improved education, self-confidence, health & wellness.
- Students (both boys and girls) identify and acknowledge Gender normative stories from their lives and how they influence their decision-making abilities.
- Enhanced gender training for both boys and girls to identify situations of gender-based discrimination.
- Enhanced life skills training to identify and reduce social barriers and to promote education amongst both boys and girls to influence their holistic development.
- Strengthen overall development indicators of school environment to enable gender equity.
- Create a conducive school/community environment to support effective decision making of young girls and boys.
- Sensitize parents/caregivers to create a positive support system for young boys and girls facilitating informed decision making.
- Gender transformative schools including classroom environment
- Gender transformative behavioral practices by teachers and other staff at school
- Preparing adolescents towards making informed life choices
Scope of Work:
A. Gender and Life skills training modules
- The NGO partner should be able to develop and implement the project in schools and communities impacting adolescents directly.
- Develop gender curriculum/ module as part of direct implementation of project.
- Focused sessions with educators within the school system on gender sensitizing, enabling a gender-conducive environment.
- Creating gender sensitive classrooms among co-educational schools in Chennai & Bangalore.
- Pre and post impact assessment of the program should be done with specific programmatic indicators.
- Project plan to actively involve HCL volunteers during project implementation.
Submission Details & Deadlines
Reputed NGOs/agencies may submit proposals as per their strength and area of expertise. All proposals must be submitted as per ‘HCL Uday’ and as per the prescribed Proposal Format along with Annexure A (Budget) and Annexure B (Gantt Chart). All 3 formats can be downloaded from the link: HCL F - Proposal Formats
For more information, please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd