HCL Foundation Invites Proposals from reputed NGOs/CSR Implementation Agencies for implementation of community-based WASH program under HCL Uday
Organization: HCL Foundation
Apply By: 24 Oct 2019
RFP title: HCL Foundation Invites Proposals from reputed NGOs/CSR Implementation Agencies for implementation of community-based WASH program under HCL Uday
Deadline: 24th October 2019
HCL Foundation (HCLF) was established in 2011 as the CSR arm of HCL Technologies. It is a value-driven not- for-profit-organization, that strives to contribute towards national and international development goals, bringing about lasting positive impact in the lives of people, through long term sustainable programs. The foundation aims to alleviate poverty and achieve inclusive growth and development. Presently HCL Foundation is implementing four flagship programs, namely HCL Samuday & HCL Grant – Rural Development initiatives, HCL Uday – an Urban Development Initiative and Power of 1 – HCL’s volunteer engagement program. Details for all these programs can be found on our website – www.hclfoundation.org/
Purpose of the RFP
HCL Foundation invites proposals from competent NGOs to join HCL Uday’s unique convergence model for implementation to set up high impact projects under the HCL Uday Program in the proposed locations using innovative and sustainable models in the given thematic area. The purpose of this document is to Request for Proposals (RfPs) in line with the standards of HCL Foundation.
Scope of Work
Competent NGOs/CSR Implementation Agencies are requested to submit their proposals on the basis of the scope of work defined below. Child Rights and Gender Transformative approach remain central to all programs
HCL Foundation intends to works in alignment with the Sustainable Development Goal 06 which is envisaged to be achieved in 2030 has the following core sub-goals: 6.1 – Universal and equitable access to safe and affordable drinking water for all; 6.2 – Adequate and equitable sanitation and hygiene for all and 6 B –Community participation in water and sanitation management. The core focus might be in two major factors
- Accessibility – Infrastructural development such as Individual House Hold Latrines, Water Storage Points etc.
- Availability – Structures on Water conservation that are feasible and cost effective in Urban slums It would also be an essential requirement to have Community Participation & Ownership and strategy for creating Behavioral Change with the community and Maximum leverage of Government schemes would be an added advantage to the project.
Submission Details & Deadlines
- Please submit the complete proposals in the prescribed format latest by 24th October 2019 to Samuel Ebenezer firstname.lastname@example.org marking cc to Marshal Kumarv email@example.com
- Please send in your submissions with Subject Line in the given format: HCLF/RFP/Uday/HLT/26082019_W/<Name of Organization or IA>
- Proposals must be submitted along with Budget and Gantt Chart ONLY in the formats shared on the link. HCL UDAY PROPOSAL FORMAT
- Proposals not shared in the given format are liable for rejection.
- Proposals received after the due date and time will not be considered.
- All enquiries regarding this RFP should be made by 22nd October 2019 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd