RFI from national and/or international CSOs/NGOs for potential partnership with UNDP for Implementation of Plastic Recycling Management Programme
Apply By: 16 Apr 2019
RFI title: Request For Information from national and/or international CSOs/NGOs for potential partnership with UNDP for Implementation of Plastic Recycling Management Programme to be implemented in Bhubaneshwar, Goa, Dehradun, Chennai, Amritsar and Ludhiana.
Deadline: 16th April 2019
UNDP India in collaboration with Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd. (HCCBPL), has initiated a project to minimize negative impacts and risks to environment and to human health in India, by enhancing sustainable Plastic Waste Management practices, through a socio-technical model (segregation/collection/recycling) while ensuring compliance with regulations, to improve use of resources and in line with Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) in India.
In this project the waste pickers (Safaii Mitras) are to be institutionalized within respective governance mechanisms and attain improved social conditions. Project’s targets at the end of period are, to better manage an amount more than 85,000 MT/year of plastic waste and to improve socio-economic conditions of 37,500 Safaii Mitras.
This is a Request for Information (RFI) from national and/or international CSOs/NGOs for potential partnership with UNDP to carry out activities under Plastic Waste Management in Bhubaneshwar, Goa, Dehradun, Chennai, Amritsar and Ludhiana having expertise and experience in the following areas:
- Experience in managing the solid waste/plastic waste management and operations.
- Network with Waste Collectors in the City.
The selected agency is expected to:
- Facilitate implementation of activities in the areas of plastic waste management in the city of selection.
- Networking with primary stakeholders for sustainable implementation of activities using participatory and gender sensitive tools.
- Ensure a proper understanding of the cloud-based technology platforms provided by UNDP for management of solid waste/plastic waste. Along with the Technical partner plays a key role in the traceability, accountability and governance of the program.
- Ensure proper monitoring for each activity at all levels and reporting back to the ULBs, UNDP project units as per required systems.
- To maintain continuous links to different stakeholders and institutions, including directions and guidance from ULBs, UNDP and HCCBPL
Interested CSOs/NGOs are requested to fill out the questionnaire enclosed as Annexure-1, attaching all supporting documentation where specifically requested. If you are an international NGO, please provide information and documentation relating to your permits and licenses for your local presence in this country.
Please note that attachments should be provided to support each answer to the questions. All questions must be answered directly and clearly. Extraneous information that are not directly responding to the questions will only constrain the ability of UNDP to positively assess the CSO/NGO’s alignment with UNDP requirements.
Submission of Rfi and Closing Date
RFI must be submitted in the online e-tendering system: https://etendering.partneragencies.org by the closing date indicated on the portal, using your username and password. If you have not registered in the system, you can register, using below mentioned generic User ID and password:-
Who Can Apply
RFI are invited from CSO/NGO/institutions only. RFI submitted by “for profit” organizations will not be accepted.
For more information please check the Link
For e-portal login click on the given link: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
Event ID: #0000003601
For any other queries Contact: Surjit Singh
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd