Organization: Cotton Corporation of India Limited
Apply By: 13 Feb 2019
RFP title: RFP For Construction of Girls Toilets Complex in Government Schools in Raichur and Yadgiri District of Karnataka State - Under CSR During.
Deadline: 13th February 2019
The Cotton Corporation of India Limited, B.O. Hubli, located at the above said address seeks Single Bid tender from reputed NGO’S preferably listed on www.ngodarpan.gov.in / State Government department of Karnataka State for construction of Girls Toilets complex in Government Schools with minimum of 4 toilets rooms, 5 urinals and with wash basins facility and minimum of 5 taps at four feet height with running water facility along with septic tank and soaking pit, one each in Raichur District and Yadgiri District.
The total project cost for both the locations is Rs.6,00,000/- (for constructions of two girl toilet complexes) Tenderer should submit sealed cover to above said address to The Branch Manager superscribing the cover as “TENDER FOR CONSTRUCTION OF GIRLS TOILET COMPLEX IN GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS”. The last date for submission of tender is 13-02-2019 upto 1.00 pm and will be opened on the same day at 4.00 pm in the presence of tenderers who may wish to remain present. The tender form can be downloaded from www.cotcorp.org.in
Terms and conditions of the tender:
The tenderer has to satisfy the following terms and conditions & care should be exercised in ensuring all conditions and clauses are adhered to in preparation & submission of tenders, incomplete & uncomplied with the CCI terms and conditions will summarily be rejected & disqualified:
- NGO must have the PAN card.
- Experience in implementing rural developmental projects in Karnataka State will have added advantage.
- The rates quoted must include all type of Taxes, Stamp duty if any, all types of Transportation, Labour & Insurance, Construction equipment, Quality Materials etc.
- It is the responsibility of the Tenderer for taking the workmans insurance and looking after their safety
- The projects should start immediately i.e., within 5 days on receipt of work order and should be completed and handed over to the respective schools in good condition along with the work completion certificate at both the sites on or before 15-03-2019. Any deviation in work, the corporation reserves the rights to issue entire or part of work order to other suitable party based on their integrity and past role done in this type of works and such NGO shall be blacklisted by CCI.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd