RFP Invited for Construction of Individual Toilet Blocks under CSR
Organization: NLC India Limited (NLCIL)
Apply By: 25 Sep 2019
Name of work: Construction of Individual Toilet Blocks in Kolliruppu Village Colony area under CSR
NLC India Limited (NLCIL), is a Navratna, Government of India enterprise registered under the Indian Companies Act 1956, engaged in mining of lignite in Neyveli of Tamilnadu State & Barsingsar of Rajasthan State, India and in power generation. NLCIL is a Central Government Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) functioning under the administrative control of the Ministry of Coal.
Scope Of Work
The specification and Quantity required are furnished in the Schedule. The Quantities given in the Schedule are approximate only and may vary according to the Site Conditions/Requirements. Any variation in the Quantity shall not have any effect on prices quoted and accepted.
Qualifying Requirement for the bidders:
- The Tender is open to any Bidder who can be an individual or a firm or a company.
- The Bidder should have satisfactorily completed any Civil work in any Government / quasi Government / PSU / PSE / Public Limited Company, in their own name/in the name of any one of the partners / his firm in case of partnership firm applies for this tender.
- The above works should have been completed during the last 7(seven years) reckoned with the original scheduled date of tender opening.
- The bidder should have executed and completed
Minimum one work as mentioned in 5.1(b) above, in a single agreement / Work order of completed value, not less than Rs.32,62,000.00.
Minimum two works as mentioned in 5.1(b) above, in two agreements /Work orders of completed value, each not less than Rs.20,39,000.00.
Minimum three works as mentioned in 5.1(b) above, in three agreements / Work orders of completed value, each not less than Rs.16,31,000.00.
- e. Average annual turnover of the Bidder for the 3 financial years immediately preceding the original scheduled Tender Opening date, should not be less than Rs.12,24,000.00.
- Notwithstanding anything stated above the owner reserves the right to verify all statements/ information submitted to confirm the Bidder’s claim on experience to assess the capacity and capability of the bidder to perform the contract should the circumstances warrant such an assessment in the overall interest of the owner/ purchaser.
- An associate of a bidder is not permitted to be a bidder in the same tender
Last Date & Time of online submission - 25.09.2019 at 15.00 hrs. IST
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd